So let's get this straight: Facebook doesn't ban Burn Loot Murder but it bans Stop the Steal?

Should Trump send the Federal Marshals to Silicon Valley and bring Election Interference Charges?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
It's almost as if Facebook is engaging in felony election interference.

A Color Revolution can only succeed if the Marxists have control of the radio (media).

Last edited:
RWNJ waking material....

Undermining US democracy using information backed by no evidence is not a crime but it is far from patriotic...

Print out your post and go fuck yourself with it.

There is plenty of room for suspicion (or you think the election officials are acting like retards for a reason) and we'll let it play out.

AZ is back in play because a judge threw out a number of ballots.

Cowboy...yeeee haaaa. Let me guess, you think the Russian Hoax was real. :laugh:

Yeah, somehow spreading misinformation about that or Trump's impeachment didn't ever get a single post removed.

The communist Pravda was more honest. These people are devoted to evil. It is completely unacceptable what they are doing.

Cowboy...yeeee haaaa. Let me guess, you think the Russian Hoax was real. :laugh:

Yeah, somehow spreading misinformation about that or Trump's impeachment didn't ever get a single post removed.

The communist Pravda was more honest. These people are devoted to evil. It is completely unacceptable what they are doing.

They justify this shit because they are left wingers and just KNOW they should be in charge.

RWNJ waking material....

Undermining US democracy using information backed by no evidence is not a crime but it is far from patriotic...

Print out your post and go fuck yourself with it.

There is plenty of room for suspicion (or you think the election officials are acting like retards for a reason) and we'll let it play out.

AZ is back in play because a judge threw out a number of ballots.

The accusations are coming from the President... The same President who made the same claims without evidence in the last election... He set up an investigation that went on months and yielded nothing...

Sorry, but this time we are asking for evidence....

Please where is your "suspicion" coming from... Go down to your local FBI office with your suspicions and get laughed at...

This is the same as the last time and they were proven dead wrong... But hey lets believe them again..

They justify this shit because they are left wingers and just KNOW they should be in charge.

Never contributed anything of value to society.

But damn should they be in charge.

It's almost as if Facebook is engaging in felony election interference.

A Color Revolution can only succeed if the Marxists have control of the radio (media).

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate LifeSiteNews far right biased based on story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: Canada 16/180
snip

unded by / Ownership

LifeSiteNews is owned by the Conservative Campaign Life Coalition and is funded, according to their about page as “LifeSiteNews.com depends primarily on the donations of generous readers to maintain its free service. It also has a paid advertising program.”

How Trump brought Christmas back to America. Editorially, every single story is right leaning, such as this story that also sources non-credible sources such as Rush Limbaugh and CNSNews. In general, story selection favors the Christian right and denigrates the left.

--------------------------------
Oh by the way, Christmas has always been alive, and tramp never brought it back.

-------------------------------------------------------

Penelope, the question is how do you define evil? Is an outside source of douchebags controlling your thoughts good or evil?

RWNJ waking material....
Well, they're conditioned to react this way. If Biden wins, we'll be treated to dozens of new conspiracy theories every day, and they're going to believe every one of them. And when each theory is destroyed, they'll just call it fake news and go on to the next.

Hell, I'm dead serious when I call this a group psychosis. That's exactly what this is, and the world has seen it before.

RWNJ waking material....
Well, they're conditioned to react this way. If Biden wins, we'll be treated to dozens of new conspiracy theories every day, and they're going to believe every one of them. And when each theory is destroyed, they'll just call it fake news and go on to the next.

Hell, I'm dead serious when I call this a group psychosis. That's exactly what this is, and the world has seen it before.

Weren't you a believer in the Russia conspiracy?

As for the voter fraud, that is absolutely not fake news, but well backed up. And even more importantly, big tech is censoring talking about it, which is Pravda style operation from the Soviet Union. But no, they are definitely not communist....

RWNJ waking material....

Weren't you a believer in the Russia conspiracy?

As for the voter fraud, that is absolutely not fake news, but well backed up. And even more importantly, big tech is censoring talking about it, which is Pravda style operation from the Soviet Union. But no, they are definitely not communist....
Nope. You never saw me screaming RUSSIA. Ever.

The fact that I'm not a Trumpster does not make me a commie. True story.

Forum List

Back