So I Went to My Doc to Get a Ganglia Removed, and.....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It was NOT a ganglia, lol.

This thing was a cyst, and the doctor said afterwards it was the size of a hardball.

It was on my hip and was visibly the size of my thumb, but that was only the proverbial tip of the iceberg.\

He cut a hole into it and was squeezing out this crap that was about the size of a 4 inch long cheese puff EACH TIME. He extracted about 20 of the danged things and the pain killer started to wear out, so he gave me another one.

Now that I am home, I feel like someone stabbed me in the hip, lol. Hurts like hell now.

And the smell of the stuff that came out was hideous, the worst smelling shit I have ever smelled in my life, eeegads!

I kept thinking, "How can this shit be coming out of my HIP!?!?!?!"

The doctor also cut the cyst wall out and there were two, one an older one behind the top most one and it was the biggest of them.

The poor nurse assistant had to carry all of the crap away too, boy, I bet she was having fun!

The doctor told me that it was going calcified too, and it was a good thing I finally came in or it could have been fatal with my diabetes.

Moral of the story, if something is going weird, take ti to the doc. You have no idea what it really is till someone looks at it that knows the subject well.

It was NOT a ganglia, lol.

This thing was a cyst, and the doctor said afterwards it was the size of a hardball.

It was on my hip and was visibly the size of my thumb, but that was only the proverbial tip of the iceberg.\

He cut a hole into it and was squeezing out this crap that was about the size of a 4 inch long cheese puff EACH TIME. He extracted about 20 of the danged things and the pain killer started to wear out, so he gave me another one.

Now that I am home, I feel like someone stabbed me in the hip, lol. Hurts like hell now.

And the smell of the stuff that came out was hideous, the worst smelling shit I have ever smelled in my life, eeegads!

I kept thinking, "How can this shit be coming out of my HIP!?!?!?!"

The doctor also cut the cyst wall out and there were two, one an older one behind the top most one and it was the biggest of them.

The poor nurse assistant had to carry all of the crap away too, boy, I bet she was having fun!

The doctor told me that it was going calcified too, and it was a good thing I finally came in or it could have been fatal with my diabetes.

Moral of the story, if something is going weird, take ti to the doc. You have no idea what it really is till someone looks at it that knows the subject well.
Yikes! After the pain goes away you'll most likely feel much better.

Did you have to be so graphic?
But at least he explained everything very well. It's amazing how much crap we have in our bodies without knowing it. I've read that most adults have SOME kind of worms in their bodies.

I've got a bone in my leg. Been there a long time.
I thought I had an extra bone but I found out it was just a muscle that acted like a bone sometimes (then more often).

But at least he explained everything very well. It's amazing how much crap we have in our bodies without knowing it. I've read that most adults have SOME kind of worms in their bodies.

I thought I had an extra bone but I found out it was just a muscle that acted like a bone sometimes (then more often).
Yep, THAT would be your BONER.......

Yep, THAT would be your BONER.......
I guess the "R" confused me.

Did you go see Dr. Pimple Popper?
Actually he did mention the show. I have only seen one partial episode of it, a lady came in to have a black head removed that turned out to be a huge cyst on the right side of her face.

Other than that, I have not seen it, but he was talking about it during the procedure, saying I had a mild case, and I was like 'Compared to what?' ....

Forum List

Back