So, I Saw The New Pinocchio On Disney Plus

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And since everybody pretty much knows the story already I think it's safe to say that except for I wasn't thrilled about how they did the whole real boy thing at the end (it's not THAT much of a spoiler) but other than that I actually enjoyed it. :)

And since everybody pretty much knows the story already I think it's safe to say that except for I wasn't thrilled about how they did the whole real boy thing at the end (it's not THAT much of a spoiler) but other than that I actually enjoyed it. :)

You are paying for Disney???

faint-girlfaint.gif

I'm not one to watch those type of movies but this one kinda intrigued me.

Tom Hanks is stinking up the big screen alot lately. He played Col Tom Parker in the new Elvis movie....and he was a decrepit gambler that ruined Elvis's life.

I won't watch anything he does now. I was especially turned off when I saw the bald black fairy god mother.

I'm tired of this woke sh*t.

Tom Hanks is stinking up the big screen alot lately. He played Col Tom Parker in the new Elvis movie....and he was a decrepit gambler that ruined Elvis's life.

I won't watch anything he does now. I was especially turned off when I saw the bald black fairy god mother.

I'm tired of this woke sh*t.

I stopped watching anything with Hanks in it 20 years ago. He got full of himself. Nope. No thank you.

Switched my focus on Jason Momoa.........who is starting to look a bit woke right now. But I'm giving him a chance.

Pinocchio is so bad, even the critics panned it. I will not see anything with a bald black blue a
Fairy. Didn't they leave out When You Wish Upon a Star?

Tom Hanks is taking a hit from this. He did very good job in Elvis. He wasn't supposed to be likeable.

I saw the previews and was disgusted with the Negroes.

Of course I am not the target audience so I doubt woke Disney gives a shit.

Yeah, I have to admit that that part was rather strange, but at least she was blue in the movie so skin color doesn't matter all that much, lack of hair though mattered quite a bit.

Didn't they leave out When You Wish Upon a Star?

No. Jiminy Cricket didn't sing though like he did in the original.

She's a young single female (at least at the moment) of course she pays for Disney. I bet she watches the hell out of Hallmark Channel, also.

First of all I'm engaged and second of all sometimes I watch that but not as much as Lifetime. Still, whatever floats your boat is what matters and I usually only watch them for Christmas movies when Christmas rolls around. :)

Their Christmas movies are sometimes pretty good. The countryish ones. It's hit or miss.
Dang, Nat. Your not like facebook friends with PJ are you. She watches Hallmark, half the time I am in here typing.

Forum List

Back