So Huma's Laptop is the worst scandal since Watergate?

Okay, I suppose logically that it isn't surprising that the RWnuts who have for decades idolized G Gordon Liddy, one of those convicted in Watergate,

would not consider Watergate a scandal at all.
The scandal was Nixon okaying, and participating, in covering up the conspiracy that led to the burglary.

The crime of burglary itself wasn't scandalous?
Yeah, but whether Nixon personally authorized the break in has been disputed. There is no dispute that he committed multiple felonies trying to cover it up.

That's what Trump and his people have declared. I declare that to be the one of the most idiotic Trump claims yet.

Someone give me one good argument to defend his claim.
It's obvious Trump doesn't know any more about Watergate than he knows about anything else, which is practically nil.

His knowledge is that of a common person who knows that when you think political scandal you think Watergate. It's the cliche, which has gone on to name all the other 'gates'.

But because Trump now insulates himself from anyone who'll ask the hard questions, he'll never get called on this.
Trump was never in a position to sell the government.

1. It is Anthony Weiner Laptop that he shared with his wife. The fact you have attempted to change the facts show you are not willing to debate anything but just want to be another partisan parasite!

2. The emails on Anthony Weiner laptop should have never been there in the first place. Anthony Weiner did not have the clearance and if Huma used the laptop to do work at home then that is even dumber seeing her Husband is known for surfing sites that are not secured and his device could be hacked.

3. You will attempt to partisan spin this and ignore the fact you lied in your title by attempting to claim the laptop turned over was Huma and not Anthony Weiner.

As for Trump it would not matter what he said because to you Huma mistake is no big deal and those like you will post about Powell while not understanding that Huma should have never used her Husband Laptop to do work from!

"The FBI is about to sift through 650,000 emails it found on Anthony Weiner's laptop"

The FBI is about to sift through 650,000 emails it found on Anthony Weiner's laptop
Speaking of partisan, why would you think Hillary did anything wrong when Huma shared her own computer with little tony weiner?

Again another lie!

I did not write Clinton did anything wrong and the computer belonged to Anthony Weiner.

Your response shows for a fact you you just took what i wrote added something I never wrote and then did what the OP'er did and claim the computer was Huma when in fact the laptop belong to Anthony Weiner!

Now show where in my response I even mentioned Clinton and when you can not notice you and the OP'er have been caught in a damn lie again!

Fucking Parasites!

It is one of their oldest tricks create a lie and then repeat it. Unless it is an overall comprehension problem. Based on Clintons record, I'll go with comprehension.

It is typical partisan nonsense done from all sides. Those like the OP'er and those defending Huma mistake believe if they write something then it will become the truth.

The reality is those emails had no business being on Weiner laptop and now the OP'er and those like it will play their games until Trump says something stupid that will allow them to focus on something else!

What the fuck did I write that isn't true?

The laptop was not Huma's but keep on denying it and claim that you're not lying!

Anthony Weiner's LAPTOP is not HUMA's LAPTOP!

And you have the balls to lie about what you are doing!

The Clinton Foundation-State Department Bribery Scandal is worse than Watergate...the email scandal provides visibility into it.

lol, prove it. Start with the convictions.

It must be sad to go through life without being able to evaluate information for yourself.

This would all be much easier for you to GROK if Obabble and Loretta weren't blocking the investigation.
I'm no fan of the Foundation, and personally will not vote for Hillary under any circumstance because of the fund raising. But imo you seriously underestimate the cancer at the heart of the Nixon WH. It wasn't "just" the Watergate breakin. Nixon personally authorized bombing the Brookings Inst, which thankfully didn't work out. Nixon's view was that the president had legal authority to break any law to prevent information that he considered harmful to the nation from being disclosed.

The Clintons suffer hubris and greed for power. Nixon's entire view of the presidency was a crime.

It's no more silly than overblown hype the left gave us over Romneys binder full of women comment in 2012. Both sides engage in over the top rhetoric and selective memory look at Comey a few months ago he was public enemy number one the right and a hero to the left now it's the exact opposite.

The Clinton Foundation-State Department Bribery Scandal is worse than Watergate...the email scandal provides visibility into it.

It must be sad to go through life without being able to evaluate information for yourself.

This would all be much easier for you to GROK if Obabble and Loretta weren't blocking the investigation.
I'm no fan of the Foundation, and personally will not vote for Hillary under any circumstance because of the fund raising. But imo you seriously underestimate the cancer at the heart of the Nixon WH. It wasn't "just" the Watergate breakin. Nixon personally authorized bombing the Brookings Inst, which thankfully didn't work out. Nixon's view was that the president had legal authority to break any law to prevent information that he considered harmful to the nation from being disclosed.

The Clintons suffer hubris and greed for power. Nixon's entire view of the presidency was a crime.

So is the Clintons' view of the presidency. Nixon is long dead and gone. I focus my concern on the present threat.

Can someone explain to me why hacking into the DNC is not as bad as Watergate? I mean despite of someone encouraging the Russians to do it.

It's an absolute disaster, and besides that, it's a national embarrassment. A weiner defeated the first woman president. Putin will be laughing about this for good time to come. Such is the price of criminality.

Obama comrade Blagojevich is sitting in prison right now for pay to play that is pennies compared to what Hillary has done.

Since I am from this state......Rod Blago didn't even complete the sale of the seat and wasn't even close to closing the deal...Patrick Fitzgerald, the prosecutor, arrested him before he sold the seat to a buyer...which is unusual because a normal sting would get the buyer and the seller, the problem...? It looked like obama was going to get implilcated in the sale ....so fitzgerald scooped up Rod before that could happen.....

That's what Trump and his people have declared. I declare that to be the one of the most idiotic Trump claims yet.

Trump is an idiot, as are his moronic fans; Watergate involved actual crimes with actual, documented evidence, "emails," not

You are a simpleton......the server was illegal, the destruction of subpoenaed emails was illegal, the activity on those 30,000 emails will be found to be criminal, selling her office....the selling of favors through the clinton foundation is illegal and has more than one investigation into it right now.....

you have no clue what you are talking about....

Personally I have to go with the Bush administration's elaborate scheme to lie us into the Iraq war as the biggest scandal since Watergate that

You gotta admit......

Between fits of crying.....

A Trump Presidency would be funny.

Oh hell, if it weren't for the real world consequences, a Trump presidency would be a 4 year long satirical comedy.
We might be a little radioactive around the edges...but none worse for the wear....

I'm almost looking forward to it.

In Cali...as a registered Republican...my vote is not worth the ballot it's marked on.

But I keep doing it.

Can someone explain to me why hacking into the DNC is not as bad as Watergate? I mean despite of someone encouraging the Russians to do it.

The Russians aren't the ones doing it....juilan assanges buddy in New Zealand is the likely hacker.....and the info on the emails......are crimes and skullduggery.....you don't ignore evidence like that...

Obama comrade Blagojevich is sitting in prison right now for pay to play that is pennies compared to what Hillary has done.

Since I am from this state......Rod Blago didn't even complete the sale of the seat and wasn't even close to closing the deal...Patrick Fitzgerald, the prosecutor, arrested him before he sold the seat to a buyer...which is unusual because a normal sting would get the buyer and the seller, the problem...? It looked like obama was going to get implilcated in the sale ....so fitzgerald scooped up Rod before that could happen.....
And Nixon only attempted to use the IRS as a political weapon.

just goes to prove that hiLIARy and her closest advisers are inept when it comes to the most basic of security protocols and OP wants to hand her the launch codes. This thread is laughable

And Nixon only attempted to use the IRS as a political weapon.

He talked about it...never did it.....obama actually did it and he also used the other alphabet agencies to harrass and attack his enemies as well...

So is the Clintons' view of the presidency. Nixon is long dead and gone. I focus my concern on the present threat.
No the Clintons' view is no where near Nixon's. One cannot dispute that the Foundation itself is beneficial. The Clintons' view is that their beneficence makes what would be unethical, ethical. That's wrong. But they've never SERIOUSLY been accused of ordering crimes, including potentially life threatening crimes, to hide information that would be politically damaging. Nixon's real fault was that as president, he thought his political interests were the same as the nation's.

just goes to prove that hiLIARy and her closest advisers are inept when it comes to the most basic of security protocols and OP wants to hand her the launch codes. This thread is laughable

Those launch codes are on the Presidential price list for sale when hilary gets into office......

Forum List

Back