So Huma's Laptop is the worst scandal since Watergate?

Okay, I suppose logically that it isn't surprising that the RWnuts who have for decades idolized G Gordon Liddy, one of those convicted in Watergate,

would not consider Watergate a scandal at all.

What does that have to do with the facts that will come out? And keep in mind Hillary almost screwed up Watergate with her unethical behavior for which she was fired.

That's what Trump and his people have declared. I declare that to be the one of the most idiotic Trump claims yet.

Someone give me one good argument to defend his claim.
650,000 emails filed under a directory called 'life insurance' is a dead giveaway.....:lol:

Idiot.....

Watergate was about catching Nixon and his administration attempting or in fact, rigging a Presidential election. It was the real thing, not some imagined conspiracy theory or allegation. Administration officials actually went to court and were found guilty. Many of them went to jail for it.

It sure is fun watching the retards make fools of themselves as they ASSUME things about the emails on Abedin's computer.

These are the Birthers, remember. These are the Birthers idolizing a Birther candidate for president.

Their contempt for the facts is their oxygen.

It sure is fun watching the retards make fools of themselves as they ASSUME things about the emails on Abedin's computer.
That's what Trump and his people have declared. I declare that to be the one of the most idiotic Trump claims yet.

She is not a sitting President, but in 3 months when the impeachment trials start it will be.

Another failed impeachment of a Clinton. That sounds like obsessive/compulsive behaviour.
Perjury over a bj should not have been an impeachable offense, which is why the Senate didn't convict, but selling access to the Sec of State would actually be a crime going to official govt duties, which imo actually would be impeachable.

I don't see how she gets elected now anyway.

Considering the relationship Huma has to one of the worlds power brokers like Hillary it very well could be much bigger and affect more governments than this one. But you know that already.

Oh, yeah, and it's possible Huma's emails will lead to the discovery that Hillary Clinton is an android.

Jesus Christ,

stick to the facts we know and prove that those facts make this worse than Watergate.

Watergate was about catching Nixon and his administration attempting or in fact, rigging a Presidential election. It was the real thing, not some imagined conspiracy theory or allegation. Administration officials actually went to court and were found guilty. Many of them went to jail for it.
Nixon agreed to, and participated in, paying off people to hide the fact that the administration (perhaps not Nixon himself) orchestrated the breakin to tap Dem phones.

The irony was Nixon couldn't have lost the election if he'd tried to.

Keep in mind, when you claim this is the worst scandal since Watergate, you're claiming that it is worse than Iran/Contra AND worse than all of the business around Bill Clinton.

These are the Birthers, remember. These are the Birthers idolizing a Birther candidate for president.

Their contempt for the facts is their oxygen.
P
Ummm....no, we don't idolize your hitlery.,,,the original birther......birther....

1. It is Anthony Weiner Laptop that he shared with his wife. The fact you have attempted to change the facts show you are not willing to debate anything but just want to be another partisan parasite!

2. The emails on Anthony Weiner laptop should have never been there in the first place. Anthony Weiner did not have the clearance and if Huma used the laptop to do work at home then that is even dumber seeing her Husband is known for surfing sites that are not secured and his device could be hacked.

3. You will attempt to partisan spin this and ignore the fact you lied in your title by attempting to claim the laptop turned over was Huma and not Anthony Weiner.

As for Trump it would not matter what he said because to you Huma mistake is no big deal and those like you will post about Powell while not understanding that Huma should have never used her Husband Laptop to do work from!

"The FBI is about to sift through 650,000 emails it found on Anthony Weiner's laptop"

The FBI is about to sift through 650,000 emails it found on Anthony Weiner's laptop

Hillary selling SecState to the highest foreign bidder is bigger than Watergate
Hillary selling SecState to the highest foreign bidder is bigger than Watergate

Too bad no one's proven that, eh?
Imo, the real reason the DOJ does not want to visit the Foundation fund raising is that there probably is a quid pro quo out there in the weeds. But if it exists the quid is something miniscule. Like a fifteen minute meeting in which no promises or information was exchanged. Everyone besides the Clintons probably agrees that the Foundation stinks, but do you want to end a political dynasty over a phone call or handshake?

Now of course, the FBI very likely has derailed Hillary over much less, and very probably nothing it hadn't already found was non-prosecutable.

1. It is Anthony Weiner Laptop that he shared with his wife. The fact you have attempted to change the facts show you are not willing to debate anything but just want to be another partisan parasite!

2. The emails on Anthony Weiner laptop should have never been there in the first place. Anthony Weiner did not have the clearance and if Huma used the laptop to do work at home then that is even dumber seeing her Husband is known for surfing sites that are not secured and his device could be hacked.

3. You will attempt to partisan spin this and ignore the fact you lied in your title by attempting to claim the laptop turned over was Huma and not Anthony Weiner.

As for Trump it would not matter what he said because to you Huma mistake is no big deal and those like you will post about Powell while not understanding that Huma should have never used her Husband Laptop to do work from!

"The FBI is about to sift through 650,000 emails it found on Anthony Weiner's laptop"

The FBI is about to sift through 650,000 emails it found on Anthony Weiner's laptop
Speaking of partisan, why would you think Hillary did anything wrong when Huma shared her own computer with little tony weiner?

Stick-A-Fork-In-Him.jpg

She is not a sitting President, but in 3 months when the impeachment trials start it will be.

Another failed impeachment of a Clinton. That sounds like obsessive/compulsive behaviour.
No one likes Clinton. After her impeachment Dems will still have a Dem in the White House so most will vote to impeach.

It's obvious Trump doesn't know any more about Watergate than he knows about anything else, which is practically nil.

Forum List

Back