So apparently this Hamilton actor encouraged assaulting drunk white women

Can we get past the trivial shit PLEASEEEEEEE.

Let's put our money where our mouth is and ignore the bullshit & focus on the issues at hand.

Oh that's rich, like Don and Melanomia now calling for healing and making nice. Uh, we all saw what ya did.
Uh... your most fav

Let's put our money where our mouth is and ignore the bullshit & focus on the issues at hand.

Oh that's rich, like Don and Melanomia now calling for healing and making nice. Uh, we all saw what ya did.
Uh... your most intelligent statemnet.

never saw a coon that didn't

Your average usmessageboard conservative, ladies and gentlemen. Openly, outwardly racist... completely unashamed.
Seems this black dog you guys are praising is pretty much the scum of the earth racist you guys are always crying about.

:lol:

A black guy talking about fucking white girls?

No wonder you guys are so fucking butthurt. There's nothing more entertaining to me than watching racists whine impotently.

Your average usmessageboard conservative, ladies and gentlemen. Openly, outwardly racist... completely unashamed.
Seems this black dog you guys are praising is pretty much the scum of the earth racist you guys are always crying about.

No wonder you guys are so fucking butthurt. There's nothing more entertaining to me than watching racists whine impotently.

It offends them greatly that some white women prefer the company of black men, or at least are open to it.

It goes beyond that. Read his tweet again.
He is obviously talking about taking advantage of women who have been drinking.

It offends them greatly that some white women prefer the company of black men, or at least are open to it.

It obviously went right over your head.

'Hamilton' Actor Who Lectured Pence Once Encouraged Rape Of White Women? - MILO

Burn them to the ground': How Hamilton star spoke out against 'banks, corporate military, and fossil fuel earth ravagers' before the election and said 'America has never been great'

Brandon Victor Dixon delivered Hamilton cast's powerful message to Mike Pence | Daily Mail Online

Did he advocate grabbing their pussies?
He advocated raping them, moron.

We saw what Hillary and the Dims did. I've never seen such a despicable gang of hose bags and low lifes.

No it doesn't, and no he isn't.

His tweet didn't imply anything about "taking advantage", or "assaulting" white women - that's just what you're reading into it, because it's easier for you believe that he's talking about abusing women than accept that perhaps those white women he's talking about might actually want to fuck handsome black men.

'Hamilton' Actor Who Lectured Pence Once Encouraged Rape Of White Women? - MILO

Burn them to the ground': How Hamilton star spoke out against 'banks, corporate military, and fossil fuel earth ravagers' before the election and said 'America has never been great'

Brandon Victor Dixon delivered Hamilton cast's powerful message to Mike Pence | Daily Mail Online

Did he advocate grabbing their pussies?
He advocated raping them, moron.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep. I've never seen anything as obviously racist as that tweet.

I can't wait for you to attempt to back that up. What's "racist" about it?

ROFL! You don't think there's anything racist about claiming white women are easy pickens during the holidays? What would the PC crowd say if Trump said black women are easy?

ROFL! You don't think there's anything racist about claiming white women are easy pickens during the holidays? What would the PC crowd say if Trump said black women are easy?

He didn't say anything about "easy". He didn't insult white women, or imply anything bad about white women in general.

You guys really don't get it, do you?

He didn't say anything about "easy". He didn't insult white women, or imply anything bad about white women in general.

You guys really don't get it, do you?

What do you think "Christmas for black guys" means if not "easy?"

You know so much that just isn't so.

No it doesn't, and no he isn't.

His tweet didn't imply anything about "taking advantage", or "assaulting" white women - that's just what you're reading into it, because it's easier for you believe that he's talking about abusing women than accept that perhaps those white women he's talking about might actually want to fuck handsome black men.

Yes he is. Read it again.

"St. Patty's day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. Happy holidays boys."

The fact that he specifically points to St Patricks day being "Christmas for black dudes" implies that the women will be easy because they drink more and will be much easier to score.

The "Happy holidays boys" says exactly what the intention is.

Forum List

Back