So anyway, how have things been going on here............

..........during my "vacation" from this site? I hope everyone is well, yes, even you winco, and of course, my buddy, Dr. Love, as well as Clueless Crepitus. Not to mention EVERYONE'S buddy, IM2. I'm back and ready to have a LOT of fun on here!

I am okay but very warm I am only wearing my underwear :smoke:
Ha-ha! At least you're wearing THAT. From personal experience, nudity and computer usage do NOT go together very well.

..........during my "vacation" from this site? I hope everyone is well, yes, even you winco, and of course, my buddy, Dr. Love, as well as Clueless Crepitus. Not to mention EVERYONE'S buddy, IM2. I'm back and ready to have a LOT of fun on here!
It's as moonbatty as ever...Now that you're back holding down the fort, I may give my sanity another well earned break.

I bet it's not 93 where Lucy is. :funnyface:
Also, I refuse to do a Celsius conversion.

It has been about 73 Degrees today, next week we will be 84-86 Degrees all week this is what the weather peoples are saying.

What else? Oh yes....this :funnyface:
Ha-ha! And remember, Duke (Marion Morrison) IS a SWELL guy, especially when his ankles flare up in the summer..............

Last edited:

It has been about 73 Degrees today, next week we will be 84-86 Degrees all week this is what the weather peoples are saying.

Ha-ha! And remember, Hoss, (Marion Morrison) IS a SWELL guy, especially when his ankles flare up in the summer..............
Not to mention the spring, fall, OR winter. Duke really IS that swell.................

Ha-ha! And remember, Hoss, (Marion Morrison) IS a SWELL guy, especially when his ankles flare up in the summer..............
Not to mention the spring, fall, OR winter. Hoss really IS that swell.................
Myself, I AM a bit swell, but I DO tend to SMELL, especially when my hideous flatulence SWELLS up.................

Not to mention the spring, fall, OR winter. Hoss really IS that swell.................
Myself, I AM a bit swell, but I DO tend to SMELL, especially when my hideous flatulence SWELLS up.................
And I don't LIKE to brag about my farts, BUTT, my worst ones have been known to knock a large dog unconscious from 100 feet away. Not to mention an average sized cat from 200 feet away. AND a small rodent from 500 feet away...................Yep, my flatulence CAN be a dangerous thing, and I BELIEVE it's been outlawed in 14 states, possibly 15................AND everywhere in Canada! Not to mention northern Mexico...............

I spent 80 percent of Thursday Friday sat and Sunday playing and doing shit ...so tan
I logged on here maybe a few posts at 3/4 in the am cause as a news info junkie.ima reading away .

Leave your phone home to ...just leave it

So anyway, these two naked men saunter into a bar................
Someone please continue this thought, but VERY carefully AND cautiously. I have to leave now, to get ready to go out for a fun early evening of trivia playing, eating, and possibly drinking a couple beers. So anyway, ciao, for now.

Forum List

Back