So, According To The MTP Interview, P01135809 Beat President Obama Twice (NOT) AND P01135809 Believes That President Biden Will The U.S. Into WWII...

You REALLY want to go there, idiot-boy? Trump's level of acuity is so superior to Tater that there isn't even a competition. You should be ashamed for even voting for that POS. I think maybe you people aren't capable of shame anymore.

Barrack Obama owns Trumps punk ass.

Owns him.

And now Joe Biden does.

Joe Biden beat him like a rented mule, and will beat him even worse next time, considering his orange loser ass isn't in prison.

Donald Trump is a loser. He was a loser as a child. He was a loser as, and still is as a father and a husband. And is the biggest loser in business in the history of the world.

Everything his loser ass owns, is under hock by foreign criminal and terrorist money, that pays the notes to the banks that hold the titles to everything, including the clothes on his worthless ass. They're just waiting for him to die, so they can take most of it back. My guess is, they all have life insurance policies on his slimy ass also, so they can try to recoup some of the back interest they lost, giving him the loans in the first place.

You have to be one dumb MF to believe traitor tot is anything other than the guy who won the lottery, and blew all of the money, which is literally who Donald Trump is.

You REALLY want to go there, idiot-boy? Trump's level of acuity is so superior to Tater that there isn't even a competition. You should be ashamed for even voting for that POS. I think maybe you people aren't capable of shame anymore.
Trump's level of acuity is so superior that enemy democrats have to make up stories.

Barrack Obama owns Trumps punk ass.

Owns him.

And now Joe Biden does.

Joe Biden beat him like a rented mule, and will beat him even worse next time, considering his orange loser ass isn't in prison.

Donald Trump is a loser. He was a loser as a child. He was a loser as, and still is as a father and a husband. And is the biggest loser in business in the history of the world.

Everything his loser ass owns, is under hock by foreign criminal and terrorist money, that pays the notes to the banks that hold the titles to everything, including the clothes on his worthless ass. They're just waiting for him to die, so they can take most of it back. My guess is, they all have life insurance policies on his slimy ass also, so they can try to recoup some of the back interest they lost, giving him the loans in the first place.

You have to be one dumb MF to believe traitor tot is anything other than the guy who won the lottery, and blew all of the money, which is literally who Donald Trump is.
To be a traitor to The democrat regime is the highest form of patriotism.

P01135809 could not remember which foot was injured. Biden received defements due Asthma. My uncle in Arkansas receive his deferments because he was the only surviving male member of his family. He was also a full blown coward. Just like P01135809.

Mr. Biden never attacked Gold Star Families or called the Men and Women who died in Combat "Suckers and Losers". P01135809 did both.
Joe “5 Deferments” Biden

Don't talk President Biden's congnetive abilities when P01135809 thinks he has beaten President Obama twice and believes that Mr. Bideen will lead our country into WWII.

He never ran against Obama, much less beating him twice.

WWII ended in September 1945.
Obama's the same guy thinks there are 57 states. Right?

Hell, he doesn't know the difference between "corpse" and "corps"...lol

Don't talk President Biden's congnetive abilities when P01135809 thinks he has beaten President Obama twice and believes that Mr. Bideen will lead our country into WWII.

He never ran against Obama, much less beating him twice.

WWII ended in September 1945.
^^^^ This is what derangement looks like!

The Battle of Dulles Airport. Remember that Genreral Washington held line against Field Marshall Montgomery.
It was a close fight too. Luckily the patriots had those home made drones to drop grenades on redcoats.

"If you can't convince them, confuse them."

santos gobble 2.jpg

"I never understood wind.
You know, I know
windmills very much.
I have studied it
better than anybody
else. It’s very expensive.
They are made in China
and Germany mostly.
—Very few made here, almost none,
but they are manufactured, tremendous
—if you are into this—
tremendous fumes. Gases are
spewing into the atmosphere. You know
we have a world
right?
So the world
is tiny
compared to the universe.
So tremendous, tremendous
amount of fumes and everything.
You talk about
the carbon footprint
— fumes are spewing into the air.
Right? Spewing.
Whether it’s in China,
Germany, it’s going into the air.
It’s our air
their air
everything — right?
A windmill will kill many bald eagles.
After a certain number
they make you turn the windmill off.
That is true.
—By the way
they make you turn it off.
And yet, if you killed one
they put you in jail.
That is OK.
You want to see a bird graveyard?
You just go.
Take a look.
A bird graveyard.
Go under a windmill someday,
you’ll see
more birds
than you’ve ever seen
in your life."

~ D. Trump

12/21/2019

Asheville Poetry Review

djt poetry.jpg

View attachment 831372

"I never understood wind.
You know, I know
windmills very much.
I have studied it
better than anybody
else. It’s very expensive.
They are made in China
and Germany mostly.
—Very few made here, almost none,
but they are manufactured, tremendous
—if you are into this—
tremendous fumes. Gases are
spewing into the atmosphere. You know
we have a world
right?
So the world
is tiny
compared to the universe.
So tremendous, tremendous
amount of fumes and everything.
You talk about
the carbon footprint
— fumes are spewing into the air.
Right? Spewing.
Whether it’s in China,
Germany, it’s going into the air.
It’s our air
their air
everything — right?
A windmill will kill many bald eagles.
After a certain number
they make you turn the windmill off.
That is true.
—By the way
they make you turn it off.
And yet, if you killed one
they put you in jail.
That is OK.
You want to see a bird graveyard?
You just go.
Take a look.
A bird graveyard.
Go under a windmill someday,
you’ll see
more birds
than you’ve ever seen
in your life."

~ D. Trump

12/21/2019

Asheville Poetry Review

View attachment 831374
Lol I thought reading that poem you were serious.

Breaking News from feeble minded P01135809. You have to use I.D. to buy bread. The last I went to buy my favorite Sourdough Bread I was NOT asked for an I.D.

I want P01135809 to challenge Mr. Biden to drink a glass of water using one hand and then a walk around the block.

Breaking News from feeble minded P01135809. You have to use I.D. to buy bread. The last I went to buy my favorite Sourdough Bread I was NOT asked for an I.D.

I want P01135809 to challenge Mr. Biden to drink a glass of water using one hand and then a walk around the block.
I want you to stop being a childish imbecile.

Trump never did get his wall built on the border between Colorado and Mexico, did he.

I hear Ron DeSantis wants to ban every woke history book that does not show George Washington captured all the airports.

Last edited:

You need an ID to buy RUM raisin.

P01135809 could not remember which foot was injured. Biden received defements due Asthma. My uncle in Arkansas receive his deferments because he was the only surviving male member of his family. He was also a full blown coward. Just like P01135809.

Mr. Biden never attacked Gold Star Families or called the Men and Women who died in Combat "Suckers and Losers". P01135809 did both.
That is such utter B.S

Forum List

Back