SNOPES implodes liberal fact checker turns to gofundme to keep business alive LOL

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SNOPES IMPLODES! Liberal "Fact-Checker" Turns To GoFundMe To Keep Business Alive...LOL! * 100percentfedUp.com

Where’s George Soros when his top “fact” checkers, aka “conservative news slayers”, need him?

Snopes.com is a liberal blog from 1994. The website claims to
be the internet’s oldest and most popular fact-checking site. Last
year, Snopes Co-Founder was accused of embezzling company money, and spending it on prostitutes.

Now you can find the blog begging for $500k in funding via GoFundMe. So, far the campaign has raised $18,000 in 3 hours via 710 people… –Zero Hedge

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is amazing great news, funny news and how pathetic this loser sites has to go to a " Go Fund Me " and bet for money.
We told you snope loving morons this site was nothing more than a husband and wife team searching google, and being paid here and there from SOROS to keep the sheep in line with believing all of OBAMA's bs.

OMG the Irony , see how being a leftist , fkn mental case the lies, cheating , stealing all came back right at them lmfao!!!!

SNOPES IMPLODES! Liberal "Fact-Checker" Turns To GoFundMe To Keep Business Alive...LOL! * 100percentfedUp.com

Where’s George Soros when his top “fact” checkers, aka “conservative news slayers”, need him?

year, Snopes Co-Founder was accused of embezzling company money, and spending it on prostitutes.

Now you can find the blog begging for $500k in funding via GoFundMe. So, far the campaign has raised $18,000 in 3 hours via 710 people… –Zero Hedge

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is amazing great news, funny news and how pathetic this loser sites has to go to a " Go Fund Me " and bet for money.
We told you snope loving morons this site was nothing more than a husband and wife team searching google, and being paid here and there from SOROS to keep the sheep in line with believing all of OBAMA's bs.

OMG the Irony , see how being a leftist , fkn mental case the lies, cheating , stealing all came back right at them lmfao!!!!
Yeah Snopes is an absolute joke. I do tons of political research and I've personally caught them in dozens of lies. The general public must be learning that as well if they're struggling.

• Banned

Yeah Snopes is an absolute joke. I do tons of political research and I've personally caught them in dozens of lies. The general public must be learning that as well if they're struggling.

You should see all the dumbasses who actually donated to this whore liar. They reached their goal almost too.
People are freaking morons who use this.

It is easy to catch them lying about everything. They've said so many things were not true mean while for a perfect example their FALSE claim on whatever could be found to be 100% true on a gawd dam Gov. site like the white house, etc.

I can't stand this loser site.

Snopes, facing legal and advertising trouble, is embarking on an urgent campaign for reader donations

Snopes is in trouble. The hoax-debunking site, founded in 1994, has in the past year gained prominence as one of the lines of defense against viral misinformation (profiles here and here), joining the likes of PolitiFact and AP as Facebook’s fact-checking partners in the social platform’s first attempt at addressing the spread of fake news in its ecosystem.

It’s also currently being “held hostage,” it alleges, by a vendor it contracted with in 2015 and ended ties with this past spring — but underlying that legal battle seems to be an argument between Snopes cofounder David Mikkelson and his ex-wife, Barbara Mikkelson, over control of the company. Snopes parent company Bardav, Inc. and the vendor, Proper Media, filed complaints against each other over issues stemming from that contract termination. Snopes alleges that Proper Media continues to control the advertising on Snopes.com, and is withholding revenue from those ads from the Snopes team. Proper Media, meanwhile, alleges that David Mikkelson “has engaged in a lengthy scheme of concealment and subterfuge to gain control of the company and to drain its profits.” (Daniel Funke has a lot more useful background on the battle over at Poynter.)

Snopes is now embarking on a #SaveSnopes campaign, and looking for reader donations...

Sites like Snopes and Politifact are just used by liberals to try to shut down critical thinking.

"Oh, Snopes said that's not true, so turn off your brain."

Etc.

Thanks for the heads-up! I sent them $20, which is not much, but as much as I could afford.
That's what we like about libtarts, they keep throwing money down shit holes...

FACT CHECK: SNOPES IS COMPLETELY MELTING DOWN
July 24, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
trainwreck.jpg

FACT CHECK: Fake fact check site Snopes.com, which was baked into Google and Facebook as part of the media's fake fake news crusade, despite having all the credibility of your drunken cousin who can't spell "potato" without his iPhone, is in a state of complete meltdown.

You may recall this previous story on the Snopes meltdown.

It's a toss up whether Snopes donors will be funding the site's political prostitution or an allegedly more conventional prostitution.

FACT CHECK: You don't want to know.

FACT CHECK: Snopes is Completely Melting Down

You should see all the dumbasses who actually donated to this whore liar. They reached their goal almost too.

It is easy to catch them lying about everything. They've said so many things were not true mean while for a perfect example their FALSE claim on whatever could be found to be 100% true on a gawd dam Gov. site like the white house, etc.

The progressives need their faith in bullshit and lies reinforced somehow. Believing that Snopes is unbiased and truthful accomplishes that for them.

Perhaps you'd care to share with us just a "quarter ton" of the Snopes articles in which you've found the lies to which you refer?

Thanks for the heads-up! I sent them $20, which is not much, but as much as I could afford.
That's what we like about libtarts, they keep throwing money down shit holes...

FACT CHECK: SNOPES IS COMPLETELY MELTING DOWN
July 24, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
trainwreck.jpg

FACT CHECK: Fake fact check site Snopes.com, which was baked into Google and Facebook as part of the media's fake fake news crusade, despite having all the credibility of your drunken cousin who can't spell "potato" without his iPhone, is in a state of complete meltdown.

You may recall this previous story on the Snopes meltdown.

It's a toss up whether Snopes donors will be funding the site's political prostitution or an allegedly more conventional prostitution.

FACT CHECK: You don't want to know.

FACT CHECK: Snopes is Completely Melting Down

They've already reached their goal, pathetic so many morons believe them, and those who are right on here fending for them have no intelligence to realize as they use SNOPES as their truth bible they have the balls to USE INFOWARS as their defense LMFAO, INFOWARS has never been caught doing what SNOPES has done, nor CNN.

The only dirt on Infowars are the same assholes who believe SNOPES............... like it is said over and over and over THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, ACT ALIKE, THINK ALIKE, LIES alike.............. It's like they all have the same pos brain. One brain for all of them bahahah.

Hahah you support someone who uses google for their truth bible and cheats on their wife, buys whores ..

LMAO no wonder you idiots voted for CLINTON............. Her and Him have done the same thing.

You dumb fks all SUPPORT criminals constantly wth is wrong with you brain deads.

The progressives need their faith in bullshit and lies reinforced somehow. Believing that Snopes is unbiased and truthful accomplishes that for them.
Speaking of faith in B/S...
BO_Bull01.gif

Forum List

Back