SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

Unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States could end the need for a (duplicative) food stamp program.

Fourteen dollars an hour would complement nicely, a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Sounds good. Are you willing to pay for all those unemployed (at will) workers with a higher tax?
I would;

but, it will be less expensive than our current regime. we could be improving the efficiency of our economy and lowering our tax burden at the same time.

Why do you have to be told to help them is you claim to care so much for them?

Unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States could end the need for a (duplicative) food stamp program.

Fourteen dollars an hour would complement nicely, a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Sounds good. Are you willing to pay for all those unemployed (at will) workers with a higher tax?
I would;

but, it will be less expensive than our current regime. we could be improving the efficiency of our economy and lowering our tax burden at the same time.

You would not. If they increased your taxes so people could just stay home instead of working, you'd be the first to complain.

But as long as it doesn't cost you anything, you're fine with somebody else paying the bill just like every other liberal out there.
it will be less expensive than our current regime. we could be improving the efficiency of our economy and lowering our tax burden at the same time.

Because it's not their money---it's ours?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
the rich got to keep their multimillion dollar bonus.

What contribution does the EBT user provide to society?

Body heat to the room?
simply circulating capital engenders a positive effect on our economy.

Shouldn't those that earned it circulate it? Let those that haven't earned it do so it they want to circulate it.
Capitalism does not require a work ethic; only a capital ethic.

I would;

equal protection of the law, is a Constitutional issue.

I would;

You already have it.

I would;

You already have it.
only in right wing fantasy.

I would;

You already have it.
Can you prove to me that you don't?

I would;

You already have it.
Can you prove to me that you don't?
yes.

Don't gimme any crap about how poor people need a balanced diet. As it is these snappers spend all this money on junk food. A diet of staples will be better for them. And MUCH cheaper for the taxpayers. Eating just those 4 staples, a person can live on a dollar a day.

From what I've been able to ascertain,

your diet should be restricted to celery and skim milk.

Body heat to the room?

Shouldn't those that earned it circulate it? Let those that haven't earned it do so it they want to circulate it.
Capitalism does not require a work ethic; only a capital ethic.

The Wall Street ethic popular now actually destroys the Protestant work ethic that built this country.

Because it's not their money---it's ours?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Body heat to the room?

The financial sector doesn't 'earn' anything, and they're sucking up way too much, and then sitting on it, not re-investing it, certainly not domestically. Unless you're saying that a worker who produces $100 an hour's worth of income, for instance. should be paid a lot more than they're getting now?

Increasing the minimum wage solves that dilemma.

To a point; increasing opportunities for small businesses and protecting start ups from being crushed by the like of Apple and Microsoft and GE are even better. No more bankrupting little companies with harassing lawsuits forcing them to sell out for peanuts or go under.

Increasing the minimum wage solves that dilemma.

To a point; increasing opportunities for small businesses and protecting start ups from being crushed by the like of Apple and Microsoft and GE are even better. No more bankrupting little companies with harassing lawsuits forcing them to sell out for peanuts or go under.
under-capitalization is a major factor in business failure.

Forum List

Back