Smashing Leftist Late Night Shows | A Babylon Bee Interview with Greg Gutfeld...Greg (jokingly?) Says Judge Jeanine is "hot"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i like to bring the goods!

"me and Judge Jeanine disagree on so much but it's ok because she's hot...that's gonna be taken out of context" - Gutfeld

"i don't see The Onion headlines being re-tweeted anymore, it's all Babylon Bee. i know i'm blowing smoke up your ass. we could do this the whole hour" - Gutfeld

Last edited:
i like to bring the goods!

"me and Judge Jeanine disagree on so much but it's ok because she's hot...that's gonna be taken out of context" - Gutfeld

"i don't see The Onion headlines being re-tweeted anymore, it's all Babylon Bee. i know i'm blowing smoke up your ass. we could do this the whole hour" - Gutfeld

Lol. All you are is the boards National Enquirer and thread starter....lolol.That's your goods

Gutfeld is smashing Colbert in the mouth bigly

I don't know how old the Judge is but I've seen her in person on a beach in Mexico about 5 years ago and she keeps herself up...she was looking damn good for her age....the libtard wankers on this board should be so lucky...she sure beats their blow-up dolls....

Forum List

Back