Smart Move: Trump Flew Into Mexico City In Unmarked Jet At Urging Of Mexican Officials

He could win, that doesn't mean he's serious. it's just more of a reason for the normals to vote.

Of course he's not serious. He's doing this all in good fun. That's what wealthy famous people do you know.......

Or...... it could be that he's taking criticism seriously. He's been told in the past he doesn't look presidential enough, so now he does. Hillary? I don't think she's ever looked presidential.

He's not serious because he doesn't seem to know anything. He probably takes himself very seriously. Why do I care what you think of Clinton? Half of what you believe like her health or Vince Foster are conspiracy theories.

However, this thread isn't about Clinton, it's about Trump's white plane of surrender trip to Mexico where he came away with nothing.

He could win, that doesn't mean he's serious. it's just more of a reason for the normals to vote.

Of course he's not serious. He's doing this all in good fun. That's what wealthy famous people do you know.......

Or...... it could be that he's taking criticism seriously. He's been told in the past he doesn't look presidential enough, so now he does. Hillary? I don't think she's ever looked presidential.

He's not serious because he doesn't seem to know anything. He probably takes himself very seriously. Why do I care what you think of Clinton? Half of what you believe like her health or Vince Foster are conspiracy theories.

However, this thread isn't about Clinton, it's about Trump's white plane of surrender trip to Mexico where he came away with nothing.
Except owning your hitlery.....:lol:

Mexican President: 1
Donald Trump: 0

Face it tardos, Trump, according to which side you believe was either too much of a coward to bring up the only major point in his campaign (who pays for the wall) in their private meeting and that's the pro Trump side. The other side is the President of Mexico just outright told him they aren't paying for it because of course they aren't paying for it.
Donald Trump: 1
Hitlery: 0

Who gives a flying fuck about Mexico's president...:lol:

Well, obviously Trump does, he bothered to fly all the way down their on his white plane of surrender. The guy who said Mexico was not our friend looked like a huge pussy, pandering to US voters by reading from yet another script, standing next to the Mexican President and Trump didn't demand Mexico pay for the wall? Why not? Most likely because it would have been a punch line to top off the entire trip.
He was invited by our neighbor.....

Hitlery was too, but she is too ill to travel and no one cares what she has to say anyway......:lol:

You fucktard liberals blew this one.....

I think the Mexico is OK with Clinton not going, there is no reason for her to.

Trump walked away from a golden opportunity to look the Mexican President in the eye and demand he pay for the wall. He didn't because he has no sense of humor.
It's not about Mexico....:lol:

It's not. It's Trump doing whatever he can to pander for votes. In this case flying to Mexico and sounding quite a bit different when speaking about Mexico or Mexicans as he does when running for President. When in Mexico Trump thinks Mexico is our dearest friend. When in the USA, they are not our friend.

Huge pussy moment.

At least he went, just like he went to Louisiana. Sorry you don't like the color of his plane, but of course I realize that's all you on the left have.

Owning? In what way? That sounds awesome, there is no substance to your post.

Trump didn't mean that Mexico is going to rip us a check for billions of dollars. He means that he will stop the flow of money to Mexico in other ways.

"PAYING FOR" does not always mean in a literal quid pro quo sense. Is that difficult to grasp?

There are a number of things that Trump can do to lessen the trade imbalance, including cutting US corporate taxes. I guarantee Mexico DOES NOT WANT lower US corporate taxes.

And that my friends is how a con man works.....
Says something over and over then when it doesn't happen says well
you misunderstood what I said....
Trump didn't mean that Mexico is going to rip us a check for billions of dollars. He means that he will stop the flow of money to Mexico in other ways.

"PAYING FOR" does not always mean in a literal quid pro quo sense. Is that difficult to grasp?

There are a number of things that Trump can do to lessen the trade imbalance, including cutting US corporate taxes. I guarantee Mexico DOES NOT WANT lower US corporate taxes.

And that my friends is how a con man works.....
Says something over and over then when it doesn't happen says well
you misunderstood what I said....

Kind of like "If you like your Doctor you can keep him"

Donald Trump: 1
Hitlery: 0

Who gives a flying fuck about Mexico's president...:lol:

Well, obviously Trump does, he bothered to fly all the way down their on his white plane of surrender. The guy who said Mexico was not our friend looked like a huge pussy, pandering to US voters by reading from yet another script, standing next to the Mexican President and Trump didn't demand Mexico pay for the wall? Why not? Most likely because it would have been a punch line to top off the entire trip.

Hitlery was too, but she is too ill to travel and no one cares what she has to say anyway......:lol:

Trump walked away from a golden opportunity to look the Mexican President in the eye and demand he pay for the wall. He didn't because he has no sense of humor.

It's not. It's Trump doing whatever he can to pander for votes. In this case flying to Mexico and sounding quite a bit different when speaking about Mexico or Mexicans as he does when running for President. When in Mexico Trump thinks Mexico is our dearest friend. When in the USA, they are not our friend.

Huge pussy moment.
Link to hitlery having a pussy? :lol:

Indeed...there is....and it scares you.....

Huge pussy moment.

You mean kind of like Hillary not having a press conference in nearly 270 days?

Of course he's doing what he can to get votes. Did you just start following politics or something? And I love how you on the left tell us things the right is doing as if your people don't do the exact same. People in glass houses you know......

At least he went, just like he went to Louisiana. Sorry you don't like the color of his plane, but of course I realize that's all you on the left have.

They were both pointless trips that advanced nothing other than Trump obviously pandering for votes. If Clinton did the same thing it would still be pandering. And trust me, she's a panderer, but nothing like Trump.

Scares me in what way? I don't think this trip helps Trump at all, we are not all as shallow as the far right.

They were both pointless trips that advanced nothing other than Trump obviously pandering for votes. If Clinton did the same thing it would still be pandering. And trust me, she's a panderer, but nothing like Trump.
It's important for the world to see leaders request Trumps presence....

Breaking news....
Mexican President told Trump that Mexico will not pay for the wall......

He had to keep the opposition forces in line. He didn't say that in the press conference. He waited until Trump was gone.

Scares me in what way? I don't think this trip helps Trump at all, we are not all as shallow as the far right.
Exactly...just like that....

Huge pussy moment.

Common sense should tell you that. But, please go ahead and confirm you don't have common sense.

He's showing people he's serious about this job. He's not getting paid for this, he's not raising money. He's letting us know he's ready to roll his sleeves up and do the work. Nothing wrong with that.

image.jpeg

Huge pussy moment.

Common sense should tell you that. But, please go ahead and confirm you don't have common sense.

Huge pussy moment.

You mean kind of like Hillary not having a press conference in nearly 270 days?

Of course he's doing what he can to get votes. Did you just start following politics or something? And I love how you on the left tell us things the right is doing as if your people don't do the exact same. People in glass houses you know......

I think Clinton not having a press conference is a valid criticism. However, running against Trump who lives with his foot in his mouth there is no reason to. If I were Clinton, I'd not worry about making news either.

He's not just 'doing what he can to get votes', he's literally pandering and he's hardcore about it now, shit all the way to Mexico to meet with the 'not our friend' country. Trump is a glass asshole.

He's showing people he's serious about this job. He's not getting paid for this, he's not raising money. He's letting us know he's ready to roll his sleeves up and do the work. Nothing wrong with that.

There is nothing serious about this trip to Mexico, not a thing about it.

Forum List

Back