Small Businesses Going Bankrupt at Record Pace, Higher Than During Pandemic

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
At the risk of sounding like a frothing Right Wing lunatic, I'm going to posit that this can't possibly be good.

According to a UBS Evidence Lab note reviewed by The Epoch Times, the four-week moving average for private filings was 73 percent higher than it was in June 2020. They also warned the situation may worsen as the repercussions of the recent banking crises start to manifest.

“[We] believe one of the more underappreciated signs of distress in U.S. corporate credit is already emanating from the small- and mid-size enterprises sector,” Matthew Mish, head of credit strategy at UBS, wrote in the recently published research memo. “[The] smallest of firms [are] facing the most severe pressure from rising rates, persistent inflation and slowing growth.”

I guess them rate hikes and residual lockdown fallout are coalescing into chickens finally coming home to roost.

The upside? China Joe will try to deflect, but ultimately voters blame the guy at the top.

The downside? This time, there may be nothing to salvage when patriots who actually love this country retake the wheel.

Hope I'm wrong.

The West is in decline. We need America to succeed but I think the odds of success against the current global adversaries is much lower than in history, espeically with the so-called "allies" America enjoys...Oddly , it all seemed to accelerate once Twitter started choking out free speech...

If only the GOP had remained fiscally conservative post 1998....

and never ever tried to court the FUCKING INVALID LEFT WING BIG GOVERNMENT SUB HUMANS

At the risk of sounding like a frothing Right Wing lunatic, I'm going to posit that this can't possibly be good.

I guess them rate hikes and residual lockdown fallout are coalescing into chickens finally coming home to roost.

The upside? China Joe will try to deflect, but ultimately voters blame the guy at the top.

The downside? This time, there may be nothing to salvage when patriots who actually love this country retake the wheel.

Hope I'm wrong.

I found these

Everything we are going through currently & the much worse stuff just down the road is all self inflicted.

It's the slow suicide of the Western world & it's all being orchestrated by those controlling the meat puppets the sheeple think are in charge.

Everything we are going through currently & the much worse stuff just down the road is all self inflicted.

It's the slow suicide of the Western world & it's all being orchestrated by those controlling the meat puppets the sheeple think are in charge.
You think it is bad there? Imagine having 300,000 career government employees ojt of a total of 13M citizens who make at least $100k+ (plus benefits.pension). Not to mention Lord knows how many making $75K plus who don't even make the list. Ontario is going to collapse and people are dying trying to cross into the U.S. Think about that...from Canada!

You think it is bad there? Imagine having 300,000 career government employees ojt of a total of 13M citizens who make at least $100k+ (plus benefits.pension). Not to mention Lord knows how many making $75K plus who don't even make the list. Ontario is going to collapse and people are dying trying to cross into the U.S. Think about that...from Canada!
The only reason we haven't caught you yet is because of the 2A.
If we didn't have 400 million guns we would've gone woketard & broke even faster than we are

Forum List

Back