Small Business Owner: I’ll Invest In 100 New Jobs – If Romney Wins

I have a friend who's a small businessman (he owns a hotel), and he's told me that he's been holding off on expanding his business because he doesn't want to risk the investment if Obama gets 4 more years. He's also acutely aware that the bulk of Obamacare's new taxes take effect in January, i.e., Taxmageddon. Furthermore, if Obama gets another term and succeeds in raising the rates for the top two income tax brackets, my friend will see at least a 9% increase in his tax burden.
I have 5 friends who are small businessmen who are hoping that Obama wins reelection because they are just beginning to recover from the last Republican administration. They are afraid that they will not have enough strength to withstand another Republican economic disaster.

Aren't anecdotes fun?

So, he's going to magically hire 100 people with $50,000? And where will he find people willing to work for such an amazing wage of $500?

This guy is full of shit and you idiots lap it up.

Er...it's $50K ... per job ... dumb ass ...

A lot of small business owners will expand and create more jobs if the fear of Obamacare is removed. I bet some of the companies that were forced out of business by the bad economy might come back, too. And new ones will be created when employees aren't a huge liability because of poor policies and high taxes.

Historically, lowered taxes ended up with the government taking in higher revenue. Look it up.

It was predicted that Obamacare would be a huge job killer and it turned out to be true.

Small Business Owner: I’ll Invest In 100 New Jobs – If Romney Wins « CBS Atlanta

This is just one small business owner. How many more will follow suit without worrying about Obama care because Romney is going to dismantle that .

100 shovel-ready jobs no doubt!

Fuck that small business owner and fuck Romney!

Fuck small business? Yeah, your party has made that abundantly clear already.

China ready jobs...brought to you by today's Republican Party. ENJOY!

A business owner will add employees when it makes sense to.

If the guy mentioned in the OP needs 100 people and won't hire them if Bam Bam gets reelected then he is a moron.

If he hires 100 people he doesn't need if Romney gets elected, he is still a moron.

So, he's going to magically hire 100 people with $50,000? And where will he find people willing to work for such an amazing wage of $500?

This guy is full of shit and you idiots lap it up.

er, no it isn't, fuckwit

“I’m not willing to take that $50,000 out of my cash to make that investment,” Duffy added to the station. “I will hire agents piecemeal, five, six, seven, eight at a time, but I’m not going to make the investment going out on a limb to help the unemployed … start their life over

in the real world, real estate agents are paid on commission, dumb ass.

:lmao:

how many real estate agencies do you know with 100+ agents?

the guy's full of shit

That work for $500 no less.

Using the term "work" in support of an argument for Obama is an oxymoron.

Seriously, I can't believe you people went through TWO pages of discussion and never figured out what the number meant. Incredible.

how many real estate agencies do you know with 100+ agents?

the guy's full of shit

Seriously, I can't believe you people went through TWO pages of discussion and never figured out what the number meant. Incredible.

you're still trying to figure it out, aren't you?

Where does it say that?

it doesn't

Of course it doesn't. He even was quoted as talking about taking $50k out of his pocket....if it were $50k per employee and was trying to make a point about how much money he would be investing, why wouldn't he say $5 million to really emphasize how much he would be spending to hire that many people?

you're still trying to figure it out, aren't you?

It's my bad. I'm talking to people who think government requiring people to pay a mimimum wage will get companies to pay someone not worth $7.25 an hour rather then only hire people worth $7.25 an hour, that government can oppose every form of energy production and explorations and prices will drop, that taking money from the people who create jobs will not reduce jobs that are available, that women are vaginae who only care about abortion and free birth control, that blacks can't compete unless you lower the bar and it's racist to think otherwise...

Why wouldn't you think they meant they would hire 100 agents for $500? You don't know anything about anything else? Why wouldn't that make perfect sense to you?

Forum List

Back