Since The Trump Rally Is Rescheduled To Next Friday, There Won't Be Friday Night Dance Night Next Week

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
However, there will be the Christmas in July party the following Monday so I forgot who said that they started getting ready for Christmas early, but hopefully they'll see this message. mudwhistle, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, Alan Stallion, and lg325 tagging you guys as well and RIP Ivana.

donald-trump-dance-donald-trump.gif

However, there will be the Christmas in July party the following Monday so I forgot who said that they started getting ready for Christmas early, but hopefully they'll see this message. mudwhistle, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, Alan Stallion, and lg325 tagging you guys as well and RIP Ivana.

I think it should be a felony to start selling or decorting for any holiday when it's not even THAT MONTH yet!!!

Hobby Lobby already has their Cmas crap out.

True, that's why I only do Christmas in July one day. Why call it Crapmas though?

Because it's over-hyped, over indulgent, over-priced, and such a waste of resources and materials.

When I was young, only certain stores carried ACTUAL Cmas decor, everybody else sold things for you to buy as gifts......so even after Cmas, they didn't need to do anything with their stock, only change advertising campaigns.

SOOOOOO much excess Cmas garbage nowadays actually IS garbage, and ends up in the landfills. Billons of tons of paper, plastic, cardboard, and even the unwanted gifts. It's Crapmas, not Christmas.

I'm not religious, but if you're going to have a holiday for worshipping the son of a god, then I expect thats what that holiday is for..........not for spending thousands of dollars to buy crap for the landfills, and worshipping the almighty dollar and US consumerism.

I mean really.........whatever happened to those Christmas shops that popped up like Halloween stores every year in all the shopping centers????? I haven't seen those in DECADES. Those were fun.....and a one stop shopping trip for Cmas decor and trees. At the end of Cmas, they put stuff on sale, and what didn't sell, they put back in the warehouse for next season.

Because it's over-hyped, over indulgent, over-priced, and such a waste of resources and materials.

When I was young, only certain stores carried ACTUAL Cmas decor, everybody else sold things for you to buy as gifts......so even after Cmas, they didn't need to do anything with their stock, only change advertising campaigns.

SOOOOOO much excess Cmas garbage nowadays actually IS garbage, and ends up in the landfills. Billons of tons of paper, plastic, cardboard, and even the unwanted gifts. It's Crapmas, not Christmas.

I'm not religious, but if you're going to have a holiday for worshipping the son of a god, then I expect thats what that holiday is for..........not for spending thousands of dollars to buy crap for the landfills, and worshipping the almighty dollar and US consumerism.

I mean really.........whatever happened to those Christmas shops that popped up like Halloween stores every year in all the shopping centers????? I haven't seen those in DECADES. Those were fun.....and a one stop shopping trip for Cmas decor and trees. At the end of Cmas, they put stuff on sale, and what didn't sell, they put back in the warehouse for next season.

I liked this comment because you somewhat have a point.

Forum List

Back