Since the Chinese and Russians have 100% of Clinton emails and the Nation's secrets

how much damage do you think has been done

• A lot

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • A little

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
The Progressive crazy Dem supporters on these boards will say none and call your poll a joke, the Progressive Rep supporters on these boards will say she is a traitor to this great country of God, Bald Eagles and Flag waving...

I say she did no more or less damage than Bush, Obama making her incredibly qualified to keep leading this nation into welfare and poverty.

Thanks for your support of what is probably the most massive breach in our nation's history.
tumblr_lus3m9UTEf1qgemu9.gif

The Progressive crazy Dem supporters on these boards will say none and call your poll a joke, the Progressive Rep supporters on these boards will say she is a traitor to this great country of God, Bald Eagles and Flag waving...

I say she did no more or less damage than Bush, Obama making her incredibly qualified to keep leading this nation into welfare and poverty.
Correct. No damage was done, and the poll's a joke. Now let's see who's right once the "investigation" is over.

Correct. No damage was done, and the poll's a joke. Now let's see who's right once the "investigation" is over.

Let's see if the FBI finds that she did worse than Petraeus, and hangs her....

Yeah let's. Bet you they don't. I'll take any wager.

Honestly you won't care if she sent emails calling blacks ******* and leaked top secret plans... You would support her because she is a she and has a D next to her name.

And now the far right, hang a traitor. These boards are a joke.

Honestly you won't care if she sent emails calling blacks ******* and leaked top secret plans... You would support her because she is a she and has a D next to her name.
Whitey calls darkies *******, and Israel leaked our secrets, trying to stop the Iran deal...

Yeah.... except she's never done either of those things. You fuckers haven't done a single thing to convince me that this isn't yet another made up conspiracy, like the birther nonsense. Your making a spectacle out of nothing. You should have waited until next summer to shoot your load you nutters.

Yeah.... except she's never done either of those things. You fuckers haven't done a single thing to convince me that this isn't yet another made up conspiracy, like the birther nonsense. Your making a spectacle out of nothing. You should have waited until next summer to shoot your load you nutters.

And you shouldn't have put all your eggs in one basket-case... What me or others think or say about Hillary here does not matter, it's the majority that is rejecting her and now you're left with.... Sanders? Lolz...

Honestly Dems might make bigger asses of themselves than Reps did last election.

There is no conspiracy, Hillary has a trust problem and it's destroying her. Her wiping a HD and claiming we all just need to trust someone that is about as trusted as Obama (one of the lest trusted presidents of all time) is your issue, not conspiracy's. You and Hillary want it to be a conspiracy and it's making you look like fools for not seeing it's about trust. What we know is Hillary will withhold information from the people not based on "security" but based on her opinion that it's not important enough for us to know about... Very very very nontransparent of her, very very very unappealing to just about every person on planet earth regardless of party or country.

You might want to wake up before she looses another 20 points wither her own fucking party.

And you shouldn't have put all your eggs in one basket-case... What me or others think or say about Hillary here does not matter, it's the majority that is rejecting her and now you're left with.... Sanders? Lolz...

Honestly Dems might make bigger asses of themselves than Reps did last election.

There is no conspiracy, Hillary has a trust problem and it's destroying her. Her wiping a HD and claiming we all just need to trust someone that is about as trusted as Obama (one of the lest trusted presidents of all time) is your issue, not conspiracy's. You and Hillary want it to be a conspiracy and it's making you look like fools for not seeing it's about trust. What we know is Hillary will withhold information from the people not based on "security" but based on her opinion that it's not important enough for us to know about... Very very very nontransparent of her, very very very unappealing to just about every person on planet earth regardless of party or country.

You might want to wake up before she looses another 20 points wither her own fucking party.
I'm going to bookmark this thread. I hope I remember that I bookmarked it in a couple months once she's won the nomination.

:lmao:

I know right?! Those nutter fucks are crazy! :rofl:

Forum List

Back