Since Democrats Want Me to Pay Reparations to Blacks

I'd shred and eat every dollar I have before I'll pay anybody some fucked up extortion game made up by the insane lefties of this country.
Well we are paying out reparation to a lot of people. And some are even handed out to vaccine injurers and deaths. The people needs to tell the government to stay out of world affairs and let its own citizens to live their own lives, without them interfering.

In 1988, President Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act to compensate more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim.
From Wrong To Right: A U.S. Apology For Japanese Internment

The American people can begin to erase the shame of the Vietnam War by forcing our government to live up to the agreement that then-President Richard M. Nixon made to the Vietnamese in 1973. That agreement would pay Vietnam War reparations and provide humanitarian assistance.
THE U.S. AND VIETNAM REPARATIONS

Over the vaccine court’s 30-year history, individuals and families have filed over 20,000 petitions for vaccine injury compensation. This month, even as 12% of filed petitions remained unadjudicated, the payouts crossed over the $4 billion threshold.
$4 Billion and Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Keep Climbing • Children's Health Defense

Vietnam made the demand after a U.S. jury ordered Monsanto to pay damages to an American cancer patient with claims that he was exposed to a weed killer produced by the same company.
Vietnam’s Latest Demand for Agent Orange Compensation Described as Last Resort

A U.S. federal judge in Maryland has ruled that pharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johns Hopkins University and the Rockefeller Foundation must face a $1 billion lawsuit over their roles in a 1940s medical experiment that saw hundreds of Guatemalans infected with syphilis.
Judge: Lawsuit Over Guatemala Syphilis Experiment to Proceed

Iraq's prime minister has called for a full inquiry into the events surrounding the 2003 US-led invasion of Iraq and compensation for the subsequent "tragedies" it caused the country.
https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/1/19/iraq-demands-america-britain-pay-reparations-for-2003-invasion

Liberia is one example of its national leaders selling its own people as slaves to the West.

Liberia is one example of its national leaders selling its own people as slaves to the West.
Whatever happened during the time of slavery. It wasn't the way MSM and historians has depicted slavery of those times. They created these stories to keep the races divided. The colony didn't know that the slaves were abducted. And none of the slaves didn't know how to explain to them that they were abducted. Like in the movie called Amistad. Those slaves has killed the crew members of that ship. But American law. In order to prosecute anyone, that they have the right to a fair trial. And so they had to teach the slaves to speak some English, and find an interpreter. And then once they were fit to stand trial. And so then that they were able to tell their side of the story. And then they were set free since they didn't volunteered to be a slave.

Well, I'm self identifying as African then...

I won't have to pay AND I'll get money...cha ching

If you're a white male then that falls under"cultural appropriation" and can't be allowed.
Keep it moving...I'm a white female

So, in order for me to counter reply,
I had to look up 'cultural appropriation'...
And, for that, thank you

Transgenders, transsexuals, homosexuals
cross dressers and drag queens, to name a few,
are perfect examples of cultural appropriation

Forum List

Back