Since Brandon Was Urged To "Go!" Ain't Nothin' Slowin' Him Down.....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Goldman Cuts US Recession Chances to 15% on Improved Inflation

He probably doesn't even rest on the 7th day.

Peace, prosperity, growth, jobs, justice - the Kid's a 5 tool prospect...

Making America Great...

Imagine what it would look like a year from now if Putin was gone, and Trump was headed for The Big House...

No candidate in my lifetime was better positioned for reelection.

It's almost time to pass the "must pass or we're all going to die" spending bill that will have all kinds of nefarious shit stapled to it and then they go home to celebrate adding another trillion to the deficit. It's about time to regurgitate the covid martial law effect and don't forget Biden has yet to declare a climate "emergency". Yeah, I would trust bankers to support the golden egg laying goose. What it might look like if President Biden really declared a climate emergency

• Banned
It's almost time to pass the "must pass or we're all going to die" spending bill that will have all kinds of nefarious shit stapled to it and then they go home to celebrate adding another trillion to the deficit. It's about time to regurgitate the covid martial law effect and don't forget Biden has yet to declare a climate "emergency". Yeah, I would trust bankers to support the golden egg laying goose. What it might look like if President Biden really declared a climate emergency
Have you tried to figure out why deficits RISE under Presidents for whom you've voted?

Making America Great...

Imagine what it would look like a year from now if Putin was gone, and Trump was headed for The Big House...

Except for the fact he’s much too old and senile to do the job. Plus even a majority of D voters don’t want him to run again. Even the grey lady reports it…
Most Democrats Don’t Want Biden in 2024, New Poll Shows (Published 2022)

FLAME THREAD!!!

Making America Great...

I heard he is going to Wal Mart to tell them how good they have it.

• Banned
Yes. Congress submits a budget (in name only, it is a wish list) and whoever is president can either sign it or not, The USSC ruled the line item veto unconstitutional. If the president doesn't play, congress can over ride with a 2/3 vote, making them the hero as portrayed by the press. It's all done by sweet deals long before the predetermined panic date kicks in, and not many have read it anyway. It doesn't matter who you or I voted for, the process is the same, the stockholders are the corporate and foreign interests, not individual voters. The media has the role of selling the process and shaming anyone who questions it. The old model no longer works, and hasn't for a while. how a bill becomes law cartoon - Google Search

• Banned
Yes. Congress submits a budget (in name only, it is a wish list) and whoever is president can either sign it or not, The USSC ruled the line item veto unconstitutional. If the president doesn't play, congress can over ride with a 2/3 vote, making them the hero as portrayed by the press. It's all done by sweet deals long before the predetermined panic date kicks in, and not many have read it anyway. It doesn't matter who you or I voted for, the process is the same, the stockholders are the corporate and foreign interests, not individual voters. The media has the role of selling the process and shaming anyone who questions it. The old model no longer works, and hasn't for a while. how a bill becomes law cartoon - Google Search
Yes. Congress submits a budget (in name only, it is a wish list) and whoever is president can either sign it or not
Wrong.

The PRESIDENT submits a budget.

It's pretty much the dem mantra of a no-growth economy.....Ever higher consumer prices, stagnant wages, and little GDP growth.....Treading water, growth-wise, is what the dems are all about. As long as they can float just above 0% GDP they are just fine.

OP is just trying to put lipstick on a pig of a economy where the previous figures are drastically revised downward with every new set of figures that come out.

Making America Great...

gasss.gif

It's pretty much the dem mantra of a no-growth economy.....Ever higher consumer prices, stagnant wages, and little GDP growth.....Treading water, growth-wise, is what the dems are all about. As long as they can float just above 0% GDP they are just fine.

OP is just trying to put lipstick on a pig of a economy where the previous figures are drastically revised downward with every new set of figures that come out.

What is the MoE of the "weekly GDP number"?

Except for the fact he’s much too old and senile to do the job. Plus even a majority of D voters don’t want him to run again. Even the grey lady reports it…
Most Democrats Don’t Want Biden in 2024, New Poll Shows (Published 2022)

FLAME THREAD!!!
I think that Biden has proven that anyone can take the job and stay on vacation the whole time, as the system now runs itself.

They in no way need him other than to occasionally have him slur his way through a speech that makes no sense.

Making America Great...

Do you actually think that the prices of the homes will come back down to $200,000 on average next year like it was under Trump?

The average price of a home right now under Biden is $400,000.

right now Americans across the country are infuriated at the high prices. All I’ve seen is Biden supporters laugh at the issue…..

How about the fact that patriotism, according to the Wall Street Journal, is at an all time low in America among young people what about that. The fact that so many young people are depressed and lonely.

I’ve actually seen some Biden supporters laugh at these serious issues, you gotta wonder what type of drugs they are on to be so high to not care about what’s
occurring right in front of them.

What about those non-economic issues.?

Biden supports a man being able to go into a woman’s bathroom, he supports BLM racism. Why should I ever vote for somebody that support BLM like Biden does. When blacks and whites all come from slaveowners throughout history.

The Democrat party needs another JFK. We’re not getting that from Biden nowhere near it.

Forum List

Back