Simple Question: Did we (USA) win Iraq War?

Did We Win the Iraq War

• Yes

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 37 53.6%

• Total voters
Uh we have a FAR greater military presence in Iraq than we do S. Korea.

You just figured that out? Wow, what a genius. You deserve a MacArthur Award for the observation.

You deserve the "DOUCHE BAG" award for not ignoring me.

I think Sampson summed it up better.....O.K.

Do you have a point?

No, I deserve an Idiot Award for spending my precious time on earth reading your inane posts and actually bothering to respond.

Come on Sam you must see that ONCE AGAIN Rabbi was trying to equate the Iraqi war another war.....ANY and EVERY other war to somehow justify his claim about iraq.

Rabbi said,

"Why not ask why we don't have the same presence in Iraq that we do in Korea?"

to which you responded........
O.K.

I don't think you had any more clue than I did what Rabbi's point was.
I mean REALLY what does troop strength in Korea have to do have to do with Iraq,,,,,,,,,MOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to debate ALL those FACTS I used from you OWN SITE aboult Iraqs military strength.

Come on Sam you must see that ONCE AGAIN Rabbi was trying to equate the Iraqi war another war.....ANY and EVERY other war to somehow justify his claim about iraq.

Rabbi said,

O.K.

I mean REALLY what does troop strength in Korea have to do have to do with Iraq,,,,,,,,,MOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to debate ALL those FACTS I used from you OWN SITE aboult Iraqs military strength.

I'm really not sure why he prefers to use Korea, rather than Suadi Arabia, as a country whose present US Troop level would be equal to a US troop presence in Iraq that would allow us to define Iraq as a legitamate government.

But if he'd like to use Korea, then that's "ok" with me.

As even he remarks, present US troop levels in Iraq are MUCH higher than those in Korea.

Therefore, even by his own standards, the US is a LONG WAY from having won the war in Iraq.

Rabbi said,

O.K.

I'm really not sure why he prefers to use Korea, rather than Suadi Arabia, as a country whose present US Troop level would be equal to a US troop presence in Iraq that would allow us to define Iraq as a legitamate government.

As even he remarks, present US troop levels in Iraq are MUCH higher than those in Korea.

Therefore, even by his own standards, the US is a LONG WAY from having won the war in Iraq.

We also have troops in Greenland as well. I guess we can't consider that war won either. We have 3 bases in Japan so I suppose WW2 is still likely to flare up any time.

Rabbi said,

O.K.

We also have troops in Greenland as well. I guess we can't consider that war won either. We have 3 bases in Japan so I suppose WW2 is still likely to flare up any time.

You must have misunderstood.

I don't think that because The USA has ONE Troop in Iraq that the war hasn't been won.

I think the war hasn't been won, because there are more troops in Iraq than Saudi Arabia (or, if you prefer, Korea, or again Greenland, or Japan).

I don't think that because The USA has ONE Troop in Iraq that the war hasn't been won.

I think the war hasn't been won, because there are more troops in Iraq than Saudi Arabia (or, if you prefer, Korea, or again Greenland, or Japan).

What troop level defines whether a war has been won or lost?

There are 115,000 US military personnel in Iraq.

The mandated US Troop strength for Korea is 28,500

True, the land masses are different, and Korea has Unfriendly North Korea to contend with, but Iraq has Iran....

Over all I think Iraq and Korea are comparable, tactically, and strategically.

So, I would expect a self-governing Iraq to have as many troops as are mandated for Korea: 28,500.

True, the land masses are different, and Korea has Unfriendly North Korea to contend with, but Iraq has Iran....

So, I would expect a self-governing Iraq to have as many troops as are mandated for Korea: 28,500.

Fuzzy math.
Of course we're still at war in Korea. And we never decimated the enemy's army, replaced their regime, or imposed our will on the country.
So I guess youv'e just proven (again) that we won the Iraq War. Nice going.

Fuzzy math.
Of course we're still at war in Korea. And we never decimated the enemy's army, replaced their regime, or imposed our will on the country.

Um, Try again.

If we're still at war in Korea, then we haven't won the war in Korea, and we still have troops there.

Just like Iraq, but more.:lol:

I own a Hyundai, it is a great car. Thank you South Korea.

South Korea is a prosperous, thriving democracy; North Korea is a concentration camp hell hole all dedicated to the praise of the "Dear Leader".

Every last person in South Korea owes the UN-US troops that fought through heaven and hell one hell of a heavily debt.

Last edited:
I own a Hyundai, it is a great car. Thank you South Korea.

South Korea is a prosperous, thriving democracy; North Korea is a concentration camp hell hole all dedicated to the praise of the "Dear Leader".

Every last person in South Korea owes the UN-US troops that fought through heaven and hell one hell of a heavily debt.

Frogen.....lmao.......

Is there a thread about South Korea, or Hyundais you could stagger into?

Can I get you a cup of coffee?....I hope you like Sumatra Beans:tongue:

Fuzzy math.

Um, Try again.

If we're still at war in Korea, then we haven't won the war in Korea, and we still have troops there.

Um, pay attention next time.
If we didn't decimate the Nork Army, didn't replace their leadership and didnt impose our will then we didnt win.
But we did do all those things Iraq.
How many troops were in Korea in the 6 months following the war?

Fuzzy math.

Um, Try again.

If we didn't decimate the Nork Army, didn't replace their leadership and didnt impose our will then we didnt win.

I'm gonna let someone else run circles around you for a while

Its been fun.

Um, Try again.

I'm gonna let someone else run circles around you for a while

Its been fun.

Like a dog chasing its tail. With about as much intellectual force.
Next time don't argue with reality

Dudes, the Korean War was a Draw. So therefor no win for the USA/UNO there.
Also, the reason why the USA still is there (apart from exerting influence in a "interesting" region) is that the current state between north and south korea is cease fire, not peace.

Dudes, the Korean War was a Draw. So therefor no win for the USA/UNO there.
Also, the reason why the USA still is there (apart from exerting influence in a "interesting" region) is that the current state between north and south korea is cease fire, not peace.

And that explains why the US still has troops in Germany, right?

The US has troops in Germany because it is a nice spot to have troops in (also known as the Big unsinkable Air Carrier of Krautland). The US has troops in Korea because the Korean War coul reignite, it is a nice strategic position and South Korea is a rather loyal Vasall.

Forum List

Back