Silicon Valley Bank's left wing board of directors

Actually, there is tons of it. SVB was the "go to" bank for anything climate change related. They funded close to 60% of the solar and wind projects out there. You know, the ones that consistently fail to meet expectations.
List them, prove it or it's just political posturing.
As I've read, SVB lent billions to startups and vc's of all kinds.

Again, this looks to be just plain old banking incompetence.

Get Woke, go broke.

Can you provide some evidence linking them being "woke" (whatever that means) to them going broke?

Seems they went broke by investing too heavily in long-term U.S. treasuries and agency mortgage-backed securities.

As I've read, SVB lent billions to startups and vc's of all kinds.

That was their whole reason to exist. They just invested too heavily in long-term U.S. treasuries and agency mortgage-backed securities.

It was actually a lack of diversification that did them in

Can you provide some evidence linking them being "woke" (whatever that means) to them going broke?

Seems they went broke by investing too heavily in long-term U.S. treasuries and agency mortgage-backed securities.

They spent money on it, they made sure their DEI lead was staffed while their risk lead was open for months.

I am not saying DEI was pursed to the exclusion of doing their fucking jobs, I am saying DEI was pursued to the detriment of them doing their fucking jobs.

It's not limited to SVB either.

Forum List

Back