Signups For Official Usmb Mafia Game #6

Sounds like the Ruler is a Mafia GF and the Guards are Mafia goons and the Rebels are VT's to put it in terms we are used to.

Cafe, sounds fast paced this time which is why I decided to sign up. No night phases so it should be quick and fun and not time consuming.

Wolf, I think you are the King...............Vote:Wolf

Oh, I thought we had already started....my bad.:D

Not enough drama for me to be the bad guy. :p

Yep, you have to win by getting the ruler lynched if you are a rebel or outnumbering the rebels if you are a guard or a ruler. Only if you are a guard you only know who the ruler is and not who the other guards are. Ruler, means you have to stay alive and get rebels lynched but you don't know who your guards are. No night phase so quick and sounds fun too.

Sounds like the Ruler is a Mafia GF and the Guards are Mafia goons and the Rebels are VT's to put it in terms we are used to.

Cafe, sounds fast paced this time which is why I decided to sign up. No night phases so it should be quick and fun and not time consuming.

Wolf, I think you are the King...............Vote:Wolf

Oh, I thought we had already started....my bad.:D

Not enough drama for me to be the bad guy. :p

I'd rather be a rebel.....being a guard or King is too stressful.

@CaféAuLait This game is a LOT less intense than the previous one, is far simpler, and has no Night phases.

The design is meant to be relatively fast-paced Scumhunting with slightly unique dynamics. The King and Guards are Scum, but the King doesn't know who the Guards are, and the Guards don't know who each other are. Cue interesting dynamics. :D

@CaféAuLait This game is a LOT less intense than the previous one, is far simpler, and has no Night phases.

The design is meant to be relatively fast-paced Scumhunting with slightly unique dynamics. The King and Guards are Scum, but the King doesn't know who the Guards are, and the Guards don't know who each other are. Cue interesting dynamics. :D
Now that is interesting. Takes all the perks away from the scum team. How is it balanced on the town side though?

Now that is interesting. Takes all the perks away from the scum team. How is it balanced on the town side though?

They don't know nothing......I guess Town has to wait for some Guards to start dropping, but since Guards don't know who is what except for the ruler, it may be a pretty fast game. Probably a lot of "chance" taking place in this game.

Currently:

House
Mertex
TheOldSchool
Wolfsister77
AyeCantSeeYou
FA_Q2
ScarletRage
MeBell60
Shaitra
RosieS

I'm going to see if some folks from the main site wanna play, too. :D

There are extra scum. 4 scum and 8 town would be horribly unbalanced towards scumif the scumteam knew each other. Town can theorectically win day 1 if the ruler (aka the king) gets lynched.

/in

Vote: ScarletRage

Oh... we haven't started yet... ?

Nevermind!

Forum List

Back