Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #3

For this game, I'm thinking of putting trailers of top horror movies in the Vote Counts instead. If anything, this might just make you want to pick these movies up the next time you're at the library. Just thinking of this makes me want to watch some scary movies. :D

For this game, I'm thinking of putting trailers of top horror movies in the Vote Counts instead. If anything, this might just make you want to pick these movies up the next time you're at the library. Just thinking of this makes me want to watch some scary movies. :D

And when are we going to have time to watch these movies? Twilight?

Wow, we're already at 14 players. :eusa_clap:

Wow, we're already at 14 players. :eusa_clap:

Damn, that's going to be tough. I only like it when it's down to 4 players...by then I pretty much know who is Scum, although I didn't the last time......:lol::lol::lol:

Make that 15 for now.

If [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION] join, we'll have a party. [MENTION=48997]sameech[/MENTION] is always welcome to play, too.

15 players. Wow.

We could do 3 factions like game #1, or stick with 2. We'll see what happens, mwa ha ha...

Mertex could be a Hexer, Cafe a 1-Shot Vigilante, Shaitra a Mafia Frame Artist, etc. You'll never know until you do. :D

I don't like false accusations. Once the current game resolves, those comments will be revisited.

always game here

Havent played in any of the first two though. is there a link to a rule set?

Yes there is. Post #2 of this thread. The rules need to be revised, and they'll include not openly accusing members of cheating.

Because game #3 will be a Semi-Closed Setup, there won't be a post containing Role PMs. However, I'm aiming to contain a general Protip post with a list of general Do's and Don't in Mafia.

As for the skin on this game, everyone's going to be an evil entity from a scary movie. All vote counts will include trailers to some of the latest and greatest horror movies out there.

We are all new to this but this post from the Discussion Thread might be helpful also:

There's also a whole lot of advanced Mafia theory to this game. Some are even trying to treat it like a science, by routinely changing their very behavioral patterns to keep other competitive players from learning their gameplay. This link I think you will all find immensely helpful (I did when I started):

Commonly Asked Questions on Mafia Theory

And these are also helpful:

Verbally Abusing your fellow Mafia player is not okay
How does one Scum Hunt?
Best way to screw someone over in Mafia?
When you are an incredibly easy read...
The Gameplay Improvement Thread

Yo, I will be in I guess. :)

So hello all. I hope that we all enjoy this game as it seems intresting.

So does the target of the chicken throwing guy know he was targeted?

Yo, I will be in I guess. :)

So hello all. I hope that we all enjoy this game as it seems intresting.

So does the target of the chicken throwing guy know he was targeted?

Hello ZZZX.....and welcome to USMB and welcome to the game.

Aw, how come nobody is calling ZZZX out on being a ringer? I've played with him before @ mafiascum.

Aw, how come nobody is calling ZZZX out on being a ringer? I've played with him before @ mafiascum.

Are these real rings or ones like you get in Cracker Jacks? As long as he doesn't melt down easy, we don't care how many rings he has.

I don't mind players coming in who have played on that site. It might actually help since we are all new and as far as I know, no one but Wake and the two of you have played there. It might help the game also. As long as you guys don't pull a sameech and flame out the way he did, it doesn't matter to me.

Welcome!!

Are these real rings or ones like you get in Cracker Jacks? As long as he doesn't melt down easy, we don't care how many rings he has.

:lol:

I want to ask Wake not to request anyone learn us how to play anymore. We're all big kids and it was obviously a huge error.

:lol:

I want to ask Wake not to request anyone learn us how to play anymore. We're all big kids and it was obviously a huge error.

It hurt the expert's wee wittle heart that he was such a good player and we lynched him so fast...teehee...:D

Forum List

Back