Signs, they don't want you to know were held at the "One Nation" Rally

You hit the key word with "maturity."

The left doesn't have that. They are narcissists. It's all about them, and ONLY them.

That's why when they do something there is always an excuse.

If there is even so much as ONE racist sign at a tea party event (where they asked them to leave) it's proof of tea party racism.

But an ENTIRE EVENT staged for the left where there are all kinds of marxist signs and trash left everywhere? Well that DOESN'T COUNT! :eusa_snooty:

How can you say that counts?

It's ludicriously and laughably hypocritical.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I see you've come back and read the thread.

No thoughts at all on being totally and completely wrong about what your own link said and, more importantly, smearing a bunch of American soldiers who fought in Iraq as "anti-American terrorist supporters" just because they like the vast majority of the country oppose the occupation?

In case you forgot:

Listed on the sidebar as sponsors are anti-American groups Veterans for Peace and Iraq Veterans Against the War.

All have supported terrorists in Iraq who were killing American troops and liberated Iraqis.

You didn't follow the link did you genius?

European Tribune - Community, Politics & Progress.

Take a look at the SIGNATORIES at the bottom.

You were saying????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You didn't follow the link did you genius?

Take a look at the signatories at the bottom:

Signatories of World Tribunal on Iraq Declaration said:
IPB (Interdiocesaan Pastoraal Beraad)

Iraqi Democrats Against Occupation (IDAO) / UK

Iraqi Network for Human Rights Culture and Development

Izmir Barre Association / Turkey

NO Iraq Veterans Against The War.

You were saying????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe that's what they call on the internet:
sigpic23018_7.gif

Let's hear it now: "I just called a bunch of American vets who served their country in Iraq fighting terrorists 'anti-American terrorist supporters' because I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about and had no problem smearing them as traitors for nothing more than their disagreement with me on an issue they have firsthand knowledge and personal experience of and I don't."

Well, tps? If you want to go easier on yourself, "I was dead wrong, I shouldn't have smeared those vets before I knew what I was talking about" would suffice.

No mea culpa, no recognition, you'll pretend it didn't happen and ignore it because the fact that you shamelessly slandered veterans is proven and to even admit you were wrong would be to take personal responsibility for your baseless and vile attack on the troops. Apparently you can't do that.

What incredible cowardice, what lack of integrity.

Last edited:

There were 2-3 million at the inauguration, packed in like sardines, fool. Attendees at the Beck rally (200,000 tops) were specifically told to bring their own plastic bag for trash (undoubtedly so people like you could go on the net an display side-by-side pictures).

Big Fat Lie ! There was not even a million at Obamas inauguration. Just more lies from the left & their biased media. Obamas inauguration crowd was only slightly larger than Becks rally.

So you took a head count? Imagine that. Even the National Park Service estimated the crowd HIGHER THAN the 1.8 million reported by other agencies, and that didn't include the 250,000 ticket holders. The entire length of the National Mall was open as the public viewing area for the first time ever for the swearing-in ceremony.

What was the Beck rally total again? Surely you also took a head count there as well. :lol:

Firefly isn't too far off. If Obama had a million and Beck 200,000, it means for every one person you see in Beck's crowd pics there need to be five peopel occupying the same space. Just not physically possible. Obama's numbers were overstated by a factor of 2.5 and Beck's under by 1.5.

Geezus, why are you people disputing this? There were 250,000 ticket holders who had seats at the US capital, in addition to opening up the entire national mall for walk-ons to watch on live video. (Of course if you include all the people WORLDWIDE who watched the inauguration, you're talking billions. But there are also billions who don't have a clue who Glenn Beck is at all.) So there ya go.

If you people are stupidly trying to prove that Beck is more popular than Obama, I'll no longer interfere in your little fantasy.

Forum List

Back