(sigh)....I called this on day one..The Clintons are just messy fuckin people..Hello President Trump

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I called this shit on day one, day one, when this mop announced her candidicy. The Clintons are just messy people. I understand that the money was used wisely and I applaud them for it....but these couple will do just about anything for a gotdamned dollar. The election season for a continued Dem run was so fuckin perfect. Trump under any other candidate on the left would be dead by now. But we ended up with HIllary...who for some insane reason think a fuckin debate is gonna somehow morph public opinion into a positive spin on her....CLEARLY, she's the most qualified candidate in US history...but the Clintons are just messy mf people. From Aka. to the the white house, to NY to the senate....everything they touch has a smell to it. Its grossly selfish of Mrs. Clinton knowing her luxurious history and her attached allegence to Wall Street favors, would come back to haunt her run, she should have bailed out in the primaries and allow the american liberals a better choice.

I am calling upon the DNC Chair to please advise that there is a out and allow VP Joe Biden to take her place in stead. Otherwise expect a Trump win.

c7ca8a7300d143b0223ca4e26070cc7e.jpg

they have only gotten messy because

they know they are above the law

why bother covering it up

when it doesnt matter

I called this shit on day one, day one, when this mop announced her candidicy. The Clintons are just messy people. I understand that the money was used wisely and I applaud them for it....but these couple will do just about anything for a gotdamned dollar. The election season for a continued Dem run was so fuckin perfect. Trump under any other candidate on the left would be dead by now. But we ended up with HIllary...who for some insane reason think a fuckin debate is gonna somehow morph public opinion into a positive spin on her....CLEARLY, she's the most qualified candidate in US history...but the Clintons are just messy mf people. From Aka. to the the white house, to NY to the senate....everything they touch has a smell to it. Its grossly selfish of Mrs. Clinton knowing her luxurious history and her attached allegence to Wall Street favors, would come back to haunt her run, she should have bailed out in the primaries and allow the american liberals a better choice.

I am calling upon the DNC Chair to please advise that there is a out and allow VP Joe Biden to take her place in stead. Otherwise expect a Trump win.

:disbelief:
Holy shit......you do have common-sense after all.

CLEARLY, she's the most qualified candidate in US history

Covering for her rapist husband. Accepting cattle futures bribe.
Inconsequential Senator. Ineffective Secretary of State.
Long term seller of access.

She's qualified....for Cell Block C.....not so much for public office.

CLEARLY, she's the most qualified candidate in US history

Covering for her rapist husband. Accepting cattle futures bribe.
Inconsequential Senator. Ineffective Secretary of State.
Long term seller of access.

She's qualified....for Cell Block C.....not so much for public office.
If you're a Globalist busy raping the people of this nation...she is the most qualified.

it's okay, you don't have to be politically correct anymore, you can say it. the clintons are pure white trash.

Forum List

Back