Show of Hands. Who Doesn’t Take Every Legal Tax Break They Can Get?

ron-paul-halfway-there.jpg

Let he who intentionally pays more taxes than necessary cast the first stone.

So who’s first?

Yea that makes sense, you make millions but you only $750 bucks. That's a helluva tax break, who is his CPA? Mnuchin.
You're going to find that Trumps taxes are little more complex than the 1040EZ form that you fill out, brutha.

Link? I mean, how would you know who on this site pays taxes? In the meantime the evidence is overwhelming to all that trump's a criminal piece of shit. Look at all his cohorts that are in jail, been to jail, been pardoned etc.
Oh Lawdy ....

Another 100%'er who believes everything the Fake News MSM tells them to parrot ... :cuckoo:

"Lunch Bucket" Joe Biden claims $3,000,000 of income as a lifetime government servant.
Where does all that money come from? Has anyone checked?

Trump vs. Biden.... who gives a larger percentage of income to charity? Last Joe was checked in 2008, he gave less than $400.

No question.... Trump pursues every tax break, cut, incentive he can get. But, he’s not making sure his $500k yacht is docked in a neighboring state to avoid taxes while wagging his finger at everyone to pay more in taxes (see John Kerry).

So who’s first?

The leftarded media focuses exclusively on Trump's PERSONAL taxes. Not a peep about the money his corporations pay in the way of taxes and the jobs that they create.
Per the NYT own story, Trump actually paid to the US Treasury $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.

Show of hands

Who has paid more than $750 in Federal Taxes in the last ten years?
Almost half of America pays less than that.
Yeah, and the Republicans have been quite upset about that.
Per the NYT own story, Trump actually paid to the US Treasury $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.
He can have it back anytime since he didn’t have any tax liability for those years. He paid estimated payments and is able to claim a refund if he wishes.

Freeloader.

So who’s first?

I got flagged once by the IRS years ago on a lil' old real estate deduction I thought, and my CPA, thought I was due.
I ended up paying 4k back, but still ended up 3k ahead!
I was pissed, very, very pissed.
But, I'm over it....:up:.

"Lunch Bucket" Joe Biden claims $3,000,000 of income as a lifetime government servant.
Where does all that money come from? Has anyone checked?

Trump vs. Biden.... who gives a larger percentage of income to charity? Last Joe was checked in 2008, he gave less than $400.

No question.... Trump pursues every tax break, cut, incentive he can get. But, he’s not making sure his $500k yacht is docked in a neighboring state to avoid taxes while wagging his finger at everyone to pay more in taxes (see John Kerry).

Joe has a solid reputation as always being uncharitable.
Has fake news obscured this fact about him, too?

So who’s first?
Undoubtedly, Trump has tax attorneys file his taxes and like everyone else in America they take advantage of every legal tax break they can.
His former top personal attorney during this time frame claims Trump is a tax cheat.
Trump's tax problems are not about taking to many breaks, it's about lying about income and property values. His attorney and documents show he claimed one value for obtaining loans and another value for paying taxes.
What about uranium and the poor people of Haiti?

Apparently I don’t. I have yet to employ my kids as full time consultants. Nor have I used a charity to buy my wall art or pay for my kids Boy Scout fees. I must be dumb.

Forum List

Back