Show Me the Fossils!

So, no evidence, then?

Alright . . .
Except for the evidence you have previously been presented with.

No evidence for your gods? Supernaturalism performed by the gods should be easy to identify. Anything outside of naturally occurring processes like... I don't know.... talking snakes or mammal fossils in the sedimentary layers as early reptiles would be good.

Anything like that?

Except for the evidence you have previously been presented with.

No evidence for your gods? Supernaturalism performed by the gods should be easy to identify. Anything outside of naturally occurring processes like... I don't know.... talking snakes or mammal fossils in the sedimentary layers as early reptiles would be good.

Anything like that?
Well, since I never claimed there were gods, I would have no need to present evidence for them.

I'm not sure how a talking snake would be preserved as such in a fossil. Would there be speech bubbles above the snake's head in the fossil?

Makes about as much sense as some interpretations of fossils, I guess.

Well, since I never claimed there were gods, I would have no need to present evidence for them.

I'm not sure how a talking snake would be preserved as such in a fossil. Would there be speech bubbles above the snake's head in the fossil?

Makes about as much sense as some interpretations of fossils, I guess.
When your attempts at argument are perfectly aligned with and represent the same science loathing pablum that oozes from creation ministries, one can make informed judgements.

so you were just making it up,,,

at least the creationist admit it all on faith,, your guys religion is just crazy people talking out your ass's,,
As usual I don't think either of us know what you're talking about. Rather than attack me why don't you answer the question: do you accept uniformitarianism?

As usual I don't think either of us know what you're talking about. Rather than attack me why don't you answer the question: do you accept uniformitarianism?
how about before you make claims about what all geologist think you should actually look it up first,,
I did and what you claimed isnt true,, theres a lot of them that dont support it,,

how about before you make claims about what all geologist think you should actually look it up first,,
I did and what you claimed isnt true,, theres a lot of them that dont support it,,
I eagerly await your links.

Don't be confused by catastrophism since even though things like floods, volcanic eruptions, and meteor strikes are very rare they are continually, one might say uniformly, occurring.

I eagerly await your links.

Don't be confused by catastrophism since even though things like floods, volcanic eruptions, and meteor strikes are very rare they are continually, one might say uniformly, occurring.
how about you provide your link since you made the first claim??

if you bothered to read what I said you would see I'm on neither side of the issue because neither can be proven and are opinions based on assumptions,,
Change in species over time is proven. Biological organisms evolve. It is primarily hyper-religious Christians who are the science deniers.

Change in species over time is proven. Biological organisms evolve. It is primarily hyper-religious Christians who are the science deniers.
Not humans from monkeys. Biological organisms do not evolve like that. Creationists have creation science which explains origins and how natural selection works and doesn't work. Thus, you are partially correct with microevolution and totally wrong with macroevolution. That's fair.

Forum List

Back