Shouldn't we make some return to swift capital punishment by rope?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
A rope is effective, recyclable, and free of "liberal" bureaucracy that's proved to add to suffering compromising deterrents and introducing more crime. Why pay billions annually to entertain this BS? Our Constitution calls for due process, it says nothing about entertaining progressive stupidity.

Thanks to technology an abundance of criminal activity can supported by clear evidence. Where that exists the court system should be standardized to cut out the BS red-tape and swift punishment should follow. I think some offenses need to be added as capital punishments as well, including adults who purposely start forest fires for the simple reason they're deviants.

A lot to be said for execution by hanging. The ropes can be reused, hanging takes no electric power, a lot more earth friendly than the electric chair.

Our society has become one without consequences for our actions. This is why it is devolving into anarchy... The Bible teaches accountability and that is why the left despises it.

This nation needs to return to God before he turns his back and locks us out, then destroys us... It may already be to late.

Our society has become one without consequences for our actions. This is why it is devolving into anarchy... The Bible teaches accountability and that is why the left despises it.

This nation needs to return to God before he turns his back and locks us out, then destroys us... It may already be to late.

I agree, and I don't belong to a religious org. Hmm, the west coast is on fire, it's just a thought.

Public execution would be helpful

I don't know about public. In fact I'm inclined to say no. I think I have a neat idea :p for managing those who destroy, seek harm on others and major theft. Prison is not necessary in these cases assuming we lift something to remember us by. Same can be done in many sex predator cases, first offense. Second offense whip out the hemp rope.

Imagine what that would do for the black community the left showers with lies only to watch them destroy from within.

Last edited:
Public hangings send a message. This cowardly animal that snuck up on the cops in Compton should be hunted down and well hung.... so to speak.

"Thou Shalt Not Kill."

No 'yea buts' 'In these circumstances' 'He needs to pay' - absolutely no exceptions!

No country in Europe has capital punishment - get civilised!

You guys need to get down on your knees and beg the Lord for forgiveness!

Clean up the current mess before you decide to retrofit the noose. There was a flurry of hangings after WW2 for members of the Military convicted of murder and sometimes rape until 1961 when hanging was outlawed and the electric chair was introduced but never used. It seems that the US Military has been reluctant to execute their own since the 80's. A convicted serial killer has been on Military death row since Reagan was president. The Federal death row is different. The Feds executed Veteran Timothy McVeigh in a record seven years from the day of the crime but for some reason the Feds seem reluctant to execute the Ft. Hood killer Maj. Nadal when there were about two hundred witnesses to the mass killing of American Soldiers.

Forum List

Back