Shouldn't the Black Live Matter leaders be in Chicago??

All of the violence in Chicago is directly related to Trump being if office.

Besides, Putin made him do it.

Don't be so naive as to believe Fox news.

How silly, why would BLM waste their time over killings they can't use to blame Racism and Police? Besides Black on Black murders are so boring, over 320,000 and counting. See my thread on "Black Deaths Matter".

Alot of black lives are being killed there, or does it not matter if its black on black. You have to clean your own house first.
Hey dumbass. Before you post you should find out what BLMs mission is. Thats like saying Breast Cancer activist should be addressing skin cancer issues.

LOL!!

Black lives Matter!!! *

* But only when we can score political points against whites and cops

Alot of black lives are being killed there, or does it not matter if its black on black. You have to clean your own house first.
Hey dumbass. Before you post you should find out what BLMs mission is. Thats like saying Breast Cancer activist should be addressing skin cancer issues.

Calling me a dumbass doesn't start meaningful dialog. Its not about the mission statement, its the phase BLM. You can't say BLM if you are not as concerned when its black on black. I would bet if black people showed more concern for trying to stop black on black deaths, that would help limit some of the police shooting. Think about it.

Calling me a dumbass doesn't start meaningful dialog. Its not about the mission statement, its the phase BLM. You can't say BLM if you are not as concerned when its black on black. I would bet if black people showed more concern for trying to stop black on black deaths, that would help limit some of the police shooting. Think about it.
" You can't say BLM if you are not as concerned when its black on black. "

Says who?

" I would bet if black people showed more concern for trying to stop black on black deaths, that would help limit some of the police shooting. Think about it. "

I dont have to think about it. I know its a lie. I had two worries growing up. Getting shot by a cop or a gangbanger. I was more worried about the criminal ass cops than I was worried about the gangbangers.

Says who?

" I would bet if black people showed more concern for trying to stop black on black deaths, that would help limit some of the police shooting. Think about it. "

I dont have to think about it. I know its a lie. I had two worries growing up. Getting shot by a cop or a gangbanger. I was more worried about the criminal ass cops than I was worried about the gangbangers.

That is a statement that gets to alot of the problem. We have to be able to look at ourselves. Your statement would dill with demographics, how you grew up, who you hung around, etc. That's because I can say I've never had a problem with police and I've been stopped atleast 25 times.

Says who?

That is a statement that gets to alot of the problem. We have to be able to look at ourselves. Your statement would dill with demographics, how you grew up, who you hung around, etc. That's because I can say I've never had a problem with police and I've been stopped atleast 25 times.
I am assuming youre Black by your response or a white person pretending to be Black. Its odd you dont find being stopped 25 times an indicator of a problem. I've only been stopped 5 times by the cops. I'm going to go with you being a white person pretending to be Black if you dont know that "we" are able to look at ourselves. Every Black person I know can point out various groups that work to end Black on Black violence. What happened to you that you didnt know this already if youre truly Black?

..it's ALL dumbshit
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa --anyway

Says who?

I am assuming youre Black by your response or a white person pretending to be Black. Its odd you dont find being stopped 25 times an indicator of a problem. I've only been stopped 5 times by the cops. I'm going to go with you being a white person pretending to be Black if you dont know that "we" are able to look at ourselves. Every Black person I know can point out various groups that work to end Black on Black violence. What happened to you that you didnt know this already if youre truly Black?

I am black. My ticket were mostly traffic violations like speeding. I carry myself well (pants on my waist and shirt tucked in) don't curse to cop, do what they tell me and Im on my way. Im thinking about my points on my license and insurance

RE: The thread title's question.

Absolutely NOT!

That's one dangerous place!

It's safer to riot in Beverly Hills, California.

Forum List

Back