Should there be a transfer fee to every person sending money to their “home country” if they can’t prove they are here legally?

With all the crimes in this country, it is amazing the amount of effort conservatives spend harassing illegals

Kid massacres 4th of July parade

Conservatives…..What are we going to do about illegals?
Yeah....we're the ones invading their countries and trying to fleece them of what wealth they have.....probably 30% of which came from America by Western Union anyway.
These people are all mules for money-laundering in their home towns.

How are these impoverished poor able to afford $5000 each to pay to traffickers?
Well....their communities gather up the cash and send them to America.
Then they promptly start sending cash back home to give to the folks that paid their way up here.

I know this people aren't starving because most of them are fat.
So why are they coming?
Because Biden put out the word that they can become US citizens.

Makes Americans look like shitheads.
Makes Americans look like people who have regard for American laws, and want to devote limited resources to honest people - not scofflaws from other countries who shouldn’t even be here.

Illegals aliens sent home $550 billion in 2019. if we were to levy a 30% transfer fee, the approximately $160 billion they and their children cost us would be covered. Shouldn’t illegals cover their own costs rather than saddle honest Americans with the billions of expense associated with them?

I pay 14 % to send to TGS Inc Nlc for the war machine. Haven't lived in the first 4th world nation on this ball of dirt in years.
Gossa heps me chillunz. Denver is expensive for them.
I survive on $1600 a month. Hard, but I'm tough !
trout.jpeg

Its their money

Almost all immigrants send money home
Most Americans do not want to see others suffer. Moat Americans also wants to live a somewhat comfortable life for themselves. Destroying this final beacon of the world means the end of true liberty for all on the planet. And the Western world is destroying itself in varying degrees that ends with us even with some others having more freedoms currently.

If you want to take money from those who work illegally, why not confiscate all the profit employers make off of them?

LOL…..we know why…… :auiqs.jpg:
I don’t want the illegals here at all. I have never employed one.

quit giving them jobs and they will quit coming
We live in an uneven employment pay to citizens and non-citizens. Citizens have levels of uneven pay just to themselves. Bums work in jobs that live the life of riley compared to others who may be better and are trying to survive. Non-citizens may work in jobs that citizens' will not do at their percentage and other jobs that benefit citizens in many ways. The real red flag is the increasing taxes percentage wise to the employed citizen and the citizen receiving pensions or payouts with no income increases.

Forum List

Back