Should The NewGOPers be Plotting To Prevent Obama's "Third" Term?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Let me be the first to speculate that the nexy crazy conspiracy theory will be the stooges at the extreme right will try to scare the public into believing that Obama will run for a THIRD TERM!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's a NewGOPer?

I may have coined the moniker. I'm not sure. I started using it a couple of years ago when MY Christian Fascist nic wore thin. Seems like nobody could agree on what a fascist was.

Close to "NeoConservative" but there is no "truth" in the wackadoodle right being conservative in anything.

NewGOPer is more to the point because the recent recipients of the theft of the republican party are nothing of the caliber or patriot of a Goldwater or Eisenhower.

What's a NewGOPer?

I may have coined the moniker. I'm not sure. I started using it a couple of years ago when MY Christian Fascist nic wore thin. Seems like nobody could agree on what a fascist was.

Close to "NeoConservative" but there is no "truth" in the wackadoodle right being conservative in anything.

NewGOPer is more to the point because the recent recipients of the theft of the republican party are nothing of the caliber or patriot of a Goldwater or Eisenhower.

Strange bedfellows or a shared intimacy derived from likemindness?

Liberal Hawks and Neocons that is.

Liberals and Neocons: Together Again by Tom Barry -- Antiwar.com

Forum List

Back