Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

Well, I disagree, but now that we have that settled, we've determined that you won't go as far as exterminating those who refuse to submit to radical progressivism, so how do you handle those that won't be "re-educated"?
Wait, you want to be "exterminated"?

I thought you were against the whole thing?

They're so upset over Hillary's facetious remark.

These last seven ugly years have shown us that Trumpsters are every bit as hypersensitive as the college snowflakes they mock.

The only difference is that Trumpsters put so much effort into appearing to be manly.

Your "centrist" is showing....

Lol,... you fraud

These last seven ugly years have shown us that Trumpsters are every bit as hypersensitive as the college snowflakes they mock.

The only difference is that Trumpsters put so much effort into appearing to be manly.
More manly than you soi boi.....lol

I believe given the chance you would shoot anyone who disagreed with you. It's the only way you could make your views normal, get rid of sane people!
Which may mean that the sane may be forced to vote in their own authoritarians to counter and even destroy the current ones in power at all levels and ways. We keep giving the Republicans opportunities and we keep getting screwed over from their own legislation at times.

Which may mean that the sane may be forced to vote in their own authoritarians to counter and even destroy the current ones in power at all levels and ways. We keep giving the Republicans opportunities and we keep getting screwed over from their own legislation at times.
Not real Republicans those are rino's unfortunately there are so many now, and all politicians vote to empower themselves and get rich doing so!

More manly than fence sitters like you who just wait to see who they think will win and vote for them to seem enlightened

Forum List

Back