Should President Trump Sign An Executive Order to Shut Down the NIH?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Tiny Tony Fraudi's NIH is notorious for hideous, bizarre, cruel experiments on animals of in cages. Are American taxpaying citizens Tiny Tony Fraudi's latest experiment? Insisting governors have law abiding US citizens in cages relatively speaking. And without any scientific evidence, alleges hiding inside prevents disease?

CAUTION! Very graphic torture of innocent animals.

What is also bizarre is the NIH has a fucktarded, Europhobic racist idiot "Kizzmekia Corbett " doing the propaganda on Fake News network for the mythical Kung Flu vaccine.

Asclepias, do you love her because she hates Whitey?

Tiny Tony Fraudi's NIH is notorious for hideous, bizarre, cruel experiments on animals of in cages. Are American taxpaying citizens Tiny Tony Fraudi's latest experiment? Insisting governors have law abiding US citizens in cages relatively speaking. And without any scientific evidence, alleges hiding inside prevents disease?

CAUTION! Very graphic torture of innocent animals.

Evil and barbaric. The more I learn about this Fauci character the more clear it becomes that he's very bad news… Just like his pal Bill Gates of hell and the others in their gang. And I've only just begun to research these ghouls.

BULLDOG, here Representative Jordan asks very simple questions to a high ranking NIH official allegedly in charge of protecting the USA from pandemics and she says what the Russia Hoax conspirator and complete fraud Mueller said, "It is not my purview!" What in the fuck is going on with these assorted Deep State agencies?

Last edited:
A white racist virus that unfairly kills black people?

I thought higher education was supposed to free black people from the ignorance of the ghetto?

apparently no so in her case

It is scary. Doing some Googling and the NIH has been infamous for corruption and incompetence for decades. President Trump knew about it himself years ago. So not sure what his game plan is hiring Tiny Tony Fraudi, the Scarf Lady, and in effect, the ridiculously stupid and racist Kizzmeikia. Obviously (as Tiny Tony Fraudi says multiple times in a sentence) Kizzmeikia is simply the propaganda arm, the Micheal Obama, so to speak...but who in their right mind would let one of the idiots' vaccine into their bodies?

Fortunately the prescription for the cure for this flu (the anti-malaria drug plus zinc) is actually available online from telehealth platforms.

Last edited:
sparky, all jokes aside the absurdity of unqualified idiots in the US government in agencies long known for incompency and corruption really puts the USA on the level of a banana republic. President Trump needs to drain the swamp of these idiots and their insane projects.

sparky, all jokes aside the absurdity of unqualified idiots in the US government in agencies long known for incompency and corruption really puts the USA on the level of a banana republic. President Trump needs to drain the swamp of these idiots and their insane projects.

I wouldn't cry if he fired Congress and the SCOTUS right now Snout

oh and, throw pelosi in the 'effin' Fed's printing press to jam it up too

~S~

BULLDOG, here Representative Jordan asks very simple questions to a high ranking NIH official allegedly in charge of protecting the USA from pandemics and she says what the Russia Hoax conspirator and complete fraud Mueller said, "It is not my purview!" What in the fuck is going on with these assorted Deep State agencies?

So she doesn't micromanage every aspect. Big deal. You're just looking for something to whine about.

The more I learn about this Fauci character the more clear it becomes that he's very bad news.
Trump wants to reopen the economy, and Fauci keeps putting up roadblocks to delay the reopening. Fauci needs to go.

You're absolutely right. We don't need to let a little thing like dead people get in the way of our major corporations making another record profit this year. It's things like this that define the differences in the parties. I'm perfectly happy to let Maw Maw and Pop Pop die if it means Netflix, Amazon,, Chevron, Delta Airlines, Eli Lilly, General Motors, Gannett, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, Halliburton, IBM, Jetblue Airways, Principal Financial, Salesforce.com, US Steel, and Whirlpool don't have to pay any federal taxes again this year.

Forum List

Back