Should Parts of US Cities be Designated No-Go Zones for Cops?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
In view of several recent events, there are parts of cities that cops should not serve. This will save both cops' and thugs'lives.

Three Prince George's County police officers were shot within seconds of arriving at a home invasion call, the interim police chief said. County police said officers were called at 6:35 p.m. Sunday to the 1300 block of Capital View Terrace.

In view of several recent events, there are parts of cities that cops should not serve. This will save both cops' and thugs'lives.

Three Prince George's County police officers were shot within seconds of arriving at a home invasion call, the interim police chief said. County police said officers were called at 6:35 p.m. Sunday to the 1300 block of Capital View Terrace.

To answer your question in your thread title, YES. Resoundingly YES. Thanks for your post.

If so start with city hall and the mayors home

let bedwetting social workers do that job

Ought to just hand everyone entering or graduating in the nation a gun and a box of shells, and tell them the whole damn nation is a "no go" zone according to the media . . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

No. The law must be applied uniformly to all persons within our borders.

The residents - and likely the cops - know who the thugs are. If necessary, initiate a sweep-and-clear operation and remove them.

I think these are dangerous times and everyone needs to stay on their toes and watch out for one another.

I sure hope none of this is true;

Building high walls along the side of highways through parts of cities should be considered. Eliminating exits also if needed. A new era. Suburban areas should consider building their own small center city type cores as to remove themselves from potential dangers. This way everyone gets what they want at a higher percentage. Who can argue with that?

I think these are dangerous times and everyone needs to stay on their toes and watch out for one another.

I am pretty certain there is some truth in it. People should be aware of the possibility and leadership needs to have a plan if it/when it starts. Rod says the cities will get much worse than they are now. Mayhem creates divisions; divisions creates opportunity for those who would stifle liberty.

I am pretty certain there is some truth in it. People should be aware of the possibility and leadership needs to have a plan if it/when it starts. Rod says the cities will get much worse than they are now. Mayhem creates divisions; divisions creates opportunity for those who would stifle liberty.

How do you know that the leadership isn't in on it and that they don't want it to happen? :dunno:

How do you know that the leadership isn't in on it and that they don't want it to happen? :dunno:
They could very well be but some things don't look very promising in some aspects at that moment in some areas.

Forum List

Back