Should OSHA be allowed to compel employers to mandate employee jabs?

Health and safety of the workplace

“OSHA mission statement is to ensure healthy and safe working conditions. Improving and empowering worker’s and employee’s morale, health, work safety, and productivity by providing the tools, training, and assistance is the main aim of OSHA. “

Health and safety of the workplace

“OSHA mission statement is to ensure healthy and safe working conditions. Improving and empowering worker’s and employee’s morale, health, work safety, and productivity by providing the tools, training, and assistance is the main aim of OSHA. “
And I'm sure that OSHA has the same medical qualifications as the Fucktard....

Aren't there laws against practicing medicine without a license????

And I'm sure that OSHA has the same medical qualifications as the Fucktard....

Aren't there laws against practicing medicine without a license????
Well that covered it nicely.

This whole BS mandating jabs is disgusting as hell and so are those vile bastards who are pushing it.

Well that covered it nicely.

This whole BS mandating jabs is disgusting as hell and so are those vile bastards who are pushing it.
The government has broad unilateral powers in regards to public safety. This has especially been the case with communicable disease. It's been so long since these powers have been exercised on a large scale I guess people just forgot.

The government has broad unilateral powers in regards to public safety. This has especially been the case with communicable disease. It's been so long since these powers have been exercised on a large scale I guess people just forgot.

Is that the same "government" that gave those Indians smallpox-infected blankies, or a different government?

From the OSH Act of 1970:

State Jurisdiction and State Plans

"Nothing in this Act shall prevent any State agency or court from asserting jurisdiction under State law over any occupational safety or health issue with respect to which no standard is in effect under section 6."
So, in addition to OSHA regs...

the State's can issue safety measures that are not standards in federal law already...is how I read that....?

Read the document. It claims among other absolute crap that these experimental jabs prevent covid which is a damn lie.

No the government does not have the right to force vaccinations via employers or any other way.

So, in addition to OSHA regs...

the State's can issue safety measures that are not standards in federal law already...is how I read that....?

Apparently. The states are still free to issue their own workplace vaccination mandates or not, as long as there's no federal standard. OSHA-required vaccination mandates would be chipping away at the rights of the individual states.

From the OSH Act of 1970:

State Jurisdiction and State Plans

"Nothing in this Act shall prevent any State agency or court from asserting jurisdiction under State law over any occupational safety or health issue with respect to which no standard is in effect under section 6."
Whoopsie.Someone forgot to read the link..................lolol

Thank You Richard Nixon for OSHA

Read the document. It claims among other absolute crap that these experimental jabs prevent covid which is a damn lie.

No the government does not have the right to force vaccinations via employers or any other way.

Thankfully, OSHA does not subscribe to your misinformation campaign.
The workplace has been a prime nesting ground for spreading COVID. That is why they were shut down

Requiring vaccination is the prime means to stop the spread of COVID

The workplace has been a prime nesting ground for spreading COVID. That is why they were shut down

By taking a shot that allows you to get and spread Covid????

By taking a shot that allows you to get and spread Covid????

COVID Vaccinations are our most effective defense against a deadly pandemic

OSHA is wise to ignore the crazies who are spreading misinformation that is killing people by the hundreds thousands

COVID Vaccinations are our most effective defense against a deadly pandemic

OSHA is wise to ignore the crazies who are spreading misinformation that is killing people by the hundreds thousands
Would you roll over and ask Pharma to allow the cheap drugs back in this country for early treatment. They been boning you so maybe they will listen to you.

Thanks.

rightwinger-im-not.jpg

Joe Biden will never stop COVID, no matter what he promised.

Would you roll over and ask Pharma to allow the cheap drugs back in this country for early treatment. They been boning you so maybe they will listen to you.

Thanks.

rightwinger-im-not.jpg
Widespread COVID vaccination is primary weapon we have to defend against this deadly disease

Vaccines have saved millions of lives worldwide
Vaccine misinformation campaigns are the reason we are still fighting this disease

Forum List

Back