Should I go to a local Oktoberfest around the corner here?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Do you sometimes go out at night? Like concerts, parties or bars? There's a festival around the corner next Saturday with DJs and stuff, it's called Oktoberfest (Entry from 8 p.m and not younger than 16 years, 16 years +). But my sister says "Don't go there, do you want them to bullie you and beat you up?!" “There are drunk people there, you don’t fit in.”

Do you sometimes go out at night? Like concerts, parties or bars? There's a festival around the corner next Saturday with DJs and stuff, it's called Oktoberfest (Entry from 8 p.m and not younger than 16 years, 16 years +). But my sister says "Don't go there, do you want them to bullie you and beat you up?!" “There are drunk people there, you don’t fit in.”

Go there and try and get some tail

You probably shouldn't go.

Your family cares about you and recommends against it.

Please go .
Hopefully you will be beaten - up for being so fat and ugly and then you hopefully will not post for several months when you will doubtless resume and tell us how much gypsies and very fat ones are discriminated against .

Forum List

Back