Should George Lucus be shot in the head?

I dunno, but I wouldn't hire the stormtroopers to do it. Head waaay too small of a target.

maybe something in the wall just next to him.....

I really don't think that George Lucas should be shot in the head but after watching what he did to star wars with the special editions and the prequels I realized the man has to be stopped somehow. It was bad enough that the cg affects added into the special edition didn't blend at all into the original movie and makes it longer that it needs to be but when he came up with MOTHER FUCKIN MIDICHLOREANS I realized he has lost it. I'm not advocating that he be shot in the head but a good ass whippin might be in order for him because he took one of the greatest movies of all time and chopped it up. FUCK HIM! If I was sitting on a jury where someone killed him I would vote not guilty because George Midi-chlorean Lucas deserved it.
Your panties are quite twisted.

The very first Star Wars movie was the best and even the second and third weren't as good. The rest I actually fell asleep in. Darth Vader was the best villain in film, until they went and humanized him. Actually had a nightmare about him and I was an adult when I saw Star Wars for the first time.

I kind of thought that was the whole point. The villain wasn't as bad as people thought he was in the end.

Episode 1, 2, and 3 was just boring. An exciting story would have made Jar Jar better. It would have made a lot of things better. The weird Al Yankovich parady of the phantom menance had more heart in it than the entire prequil trilogy. I consider it an unforgivable act by George Lucas.

Forum List

Back