Should forum posters who sympathize with islamic terrorists be on the watch list?

Freedom of speech. That is what happens on this board. So in answer to your question...no. Unless someone is posting plans on terrorism against the USA. Sympathizers? Oh, no. No no. Like I said..freedom of speech.

I was glad they got the 19 year old. But I sympathized with him as well....because he is 19, was recruited by his brother, and now has a rough road in front of him all for making a huge mistake when he had it made in the country he tried to hurt worse than he already did. Should I be reported for those emotions?
mistake ??this same bastard that had 2 vicious gun fights with the police !! the same guy that killed an 8 yr old boy !! fuck the no good son of a bitch !!he's an evil murdering bastard !! I have sympathy for the people killed and injured not the Islamic piece of shit that set the fucking bombs !!

Last edited:
He made a mistake in throwing away his life, is what I meant. He had a choice. He was not crazy..like...oh..let's use Jeffrey Dalmer for example. This guy had a good life here. He was well liked, had friends, had plans. Then his lowlife loser brother "recruited" him. Yes, everyone is angry, as am I, that he did what he did. But I still sympathize his idiotic choice.

In short...I agree with you, but I do it in a different way.

Freedom of speech. That is what happens on this board. So in answer to your question...no. Unless someone is posting plans on terrorism against the USA. Sympathizers? Oh, no. No no. Like I said..freedom of speech.

I was glad they got the 19 year old. But I sympathized with him as well....because he is 19, was recruited by his brother, and now has a rough road in front of him all for making a huge mistake when he had it made in the country he tried to hurt worse than he already did. Should I be reported for those emotions?

Anybody who doesn't applaud the ruin of a nineteen year old kid should be reported imediately, right along with anyone not responding appropriately to the two minute hate.

Rules are rules.

I mean, really. Should they? I have often wondered how they fit into the puzzle, apologizing constantly for American and sticking up for islamists who murder Americans. I ask the question without knowing whether they are already there or not.

Nah, that's overkill. Many crazy people are on board, start following them all? won't go this far...

He made a mistake in throwing away his life, is what I meant. He had a choice. He was not crazy..like...oh..let's use Jeffrey Dalmer for example. This guy had a good life here. He was well liked, had friends, had plans. Then his lowlife loser brother "recruited" him. Yes, everyone is angry, as am I, that he did what he did. But I still sympathize his idiotic choice.

I understand what you mean. I actually feel sorry for him. He had a choice to become a decent person, and he chose to ruin his life, and destroy the lives of hundreds of people. He will have to live with that choice for the rest of his life.

He made a mistake?
He killed civilians and a cop. Tossed grenades and a bomb out of a car during a police chase, Still engaged police after a night lying wounded in a boat.

Mistake? Driving 57 in a 55 zone is a mistake. This young man FUCKED UP!

I understand what you mean. I actually feel sorry for him. He had a choice to become a decent person, and he chose to ruin his life, and destroy the lives of hundreds of people. He will have to live with that choice for the rest of his life.
Hopefully, the "rest of his life" won't be very long.

He made a mistake?
He killed civilians and a cop. Tossed grenades and a bomb out of a car during a police chase, Still engaged police after a night lying wounded in a boat.

I agree. Calling murder a mistake is a mistake.

He made a mistake?

I agree. Calling murder a mistake is a mistake.

No, a mistake is claiming forum posters are ‘sympathizing’ with Islamic terrorists, when in fact they’re making the accurate observation that not all Muslims are terrorists. Then to advocate that they be placed on a ‘watch list’ absent any evidence, simply because they don’t conform to your ignorance and hate concerning Islam.

That’s a mistake.

I mean, really. Should they? I have often wondered how they fit into the puzzle, apologizing constantly for American and sticking up for islamists who murder Americans. I ask the question without knowing whether they are already there or not.

Since we seem to be unclear on the concept...

me·di·a
1 [mee-dee-uh] Show IPA
noun
1.a plural of medium.
2.( usually used with a plural verb ) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.

(Dictionary.com)

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... put `em onna watch list...

... an' report `em to the FBI & Homeland Security."
And make a big step to being like Nazi Germany.

Oh, I forgot!! We are already like Nazi Germany.

It has been an interesting phenomenon to watch. Those who feel a deep combination of grief, anger, revulsion, and violation that any human could do such a thing to other humans in a most intentional and deliberate way vs those who are relating to the bombers and feeling compassion for them. Trying to explain them. Trying to excuse them for what they did.

Terrorism is different than artillery or bombs in time of war. When we Americans fight war, the intent is not to harm innocents but to end the danger, end aggression, stop killing and mayhem. There is no intent to harm innocents even when we know that is an unfortunate probability. In war we can and do pull our punches in an effort to minimalize danger and harm to innocent civilians as much as possible. And as Americans, we feel remorse and grief when innocents do suffer.

But we all saw the video of the bomber putting down the bag, intentionally, on purpose, near the kids, their moms, their dads who were guilty of nothing other than joyously enjoying a holiday. The intent was to hurt, kill, maim as many such people as possible.

Imagine the father finishing the race, hugging his kids, and then being just far enough away to see his son killed, his wife gravely injured, his daughter's leg blown off. This is where our sympathy and concern and focus belongs. I'm sorry but I can find no justification for such an act in my heart, and I honestly don't care why somebody would do it, who recruited him, who inspired him. I cannot see such an act as anything other than pure evil to be condemned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back