Should Blackwater Soldiers Receive A Pardon Before Assange or Snowden??

the War on Terrorism is NOTHING like WW2/Korea/etc......the terrorists are CIVILIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, can you add 1 + 1?

Trump pardoned murderers and we wonder why so much of the world hates us.

We murdered children and yet we call them the terrorists.

In some countries people are afraid of blue skies because that's when our drones are the most active. Imagine being afraid of the day because a foreign nation might kill you with a drone strike. And we wonder why they hate us.
1. you prove not to know anything about history/military/conflicts..we would not be defending ourselves with drones if they had not attacked us
2. it's like criminals in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why should they be afraid if they are not doing anything wrong????!!!! hahahahhahahah
3. it's like Breonna Taylor--hang around bad guys, it's NOT OUR fault if you get killed

Why worry if you are doing nothing wrong? Because we are terrorists.

Kunduz hospital attack in depth | MSF
.....you also, obviously do not know shit about the wars/etc--I am an expert--you will lose
1. there are ALWAYS mistakes/etc made in wars
2. the military even kills their OWN!!!! because of mistakes--that's part of war/etc

LOL..........thanks for the chuckle. LOL Expert. LOL

I'm sure you are great on "Call of Duty". LOL

Trump pardoned murderers and we wonder why so much of the world hates us.

We murdered children and yet we call them the terrorists.

In some countries people are afraid of blue skies because that's when our drones are the most active. Imagine being afraid of the day because a foreign nation might kill you with a drone strike. And we wonder why they hate us.
1. you prove not to know anything about history/military/conflicts..we would not be defending ourselves with drones if they had not attacked us
2. it's like criminals in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why should they be afraid if they are not doing anything wrong????!!!! hahahahhahahah
3. it's like Breonna Taylor--hang around bad guys, it's NOT OUR fault if you get killed

Why worry if you are doing nothing wrong? Because we are terrorists.

Kunduz hospital attack in depth | MSF
.....you also, obviously do not know shit about the wars/etc--I am an expert--you will lose
1. there are ALWAYS mistakes/etc made in wars
2. the military even kills their OWN!!!! because of mistakes--that's part of war/etc

LOL..........thanks for the chuckle. LOL Expert. LOL

I'm sure you are great on "Call of Duty". LOL
I just destroyed Anoman and you--thank you

you KEEP proving it by not answering the question

I'd rather just fuck with you and save my effort for better posters. Or maybe your military expertise is just too powerful for me to grapple with. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your stupidity is matched only by your arrogance.

Only an imbecile would perceive my obvious lack of interest in putting effort into this debate as some kind of great victory.

We lied our way into Iraq. We lied our way into Syria. In those cases there is no "mistakes". There is only terrorism.
no we did not
....Iraq VIOLATED the cease fire---you see--just like I said, you don't know shit---you don't know what a cease fire is

Only an imbecile would perceive my obvious lack of interest in putting effort into this debate as some kind of great victory.

We lied our way into Iraq. We lied our way into Syria. In those cases there is no "mistakes". There is only terrorism.
no we did not
....Iraq VIOLATED the cease fire---you see--just like I said, you don't know shit---you don't know what a cease fire is

They violated nothing but you know that.

no we did not

boooom---again!! hahahhahahahahah

We lied our way into Iraq. We lied our way into Syria. In those cases there are no "mistakes". There is only terrorism.

He actually compared war against a government to war against terrorism and thinks he made some kind of point. He also completely failed to understand that nothing he said even begins to counter what I said. When innocent people are dying by the hundreds of thousands non-combatants are going to be afraid of us. Does he really think only bad guys are being blown up? Does he really think only bad guys have reason to be afraid of us? He completely lacks nuance and perspective. He's a doorknob and is incapable of having a good debate.

no we did not

boooom---again!! hahahhahahahahah

You are a big fan of big government and what they tell you?

Blackwater hires a lot of US military veterans, so it is important to honor the company and cut the employees some slack. Further, President Trump is a tremendous friend of Blackwater's founder Mr. Prince, who probably lobbied him directly for it, making his case.
Blackwater. US version of Mossad

We lied our way into Iraq. We lied our way into Syria. In those cases there are no "mistakes". There is only terrorism.

He actually compared war against a government to war against terrorism and thinks he made some kind of point. He also completely failed to understand that nothing he said even begins to counter what I said. When innocent people are dying by the hundreds of thousands non-combatants are going to be afraid of us. Does he really think only bad guys are being blown up? Does he really think only bad guys have reason to be afraid of us? He completely lacks nuance and perspective. He's a doorknob and is incapable of having a good debate.

Bottom line. We have NO business being in any of these countries killing people.

Forum List

Back