Short List of Hillary Clinton Failures as a Leader

Her list of failures is longer than her list of accomplishments
I was unable to locate a list of her accomplishments, other than the first person with a vagina to run for the Presidency.

I would normally say 'first woman candidate for President' but the Democrats have redefined what being a woman means or a man.

Now its just a matter of what sexual organs you currently have, natural or cosmetic.
Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president - CBS News

"ESTABLISHMENT!...........RINOs!.......blah, blah.......(blather, rinse, rebleat)"

8 years ago?

how many things has Hillary, or even Obama, flipped on in that time?

Stop wasting your time

Most of the praise dates from 2012 and 2013......

I'm guessing by the cut of your math that you are a Recidivist Supply Side Voter....

YOUR link, not mine.

I am not going to cite any sources. IF you are interested in them just google them - there will be no paucity of hits.

1. Her Clinton Foundation Failed the people of Haiti despite hundreds of millions of dollars in donation. Those people are still starving squalor today despite more money per person than record amounts of relief used in a rescue effort before.]

"Failed the people of Haiti"?

So you think that since the Clinton Foundation did not single handedly solve all of Haiti's problems- that is a failure?

Why am I not surprised that once again you are lying

Since 2010, the Clinton Foundation has raised a total of more than $30 million for Haiti, including relief funds as well as projects focused on supporting Haiti’s small and medium businesses, improving livelihoods, enhancing education and exploring the nexus of agriculture, energy and environment. Today, the Clinton Foundation focuses on creating sustainable economic growth in the five priority sectors of energy, tourism, agriculture, environment, and artisans/manufacturing. The Foundation also works to develop full-cycle investing, bringing together producers, investors, and markets in a way that is socially, environmentally, and economically impactful. The Clinton Foundation has helped Haitian businesses develop their skills, increase their productivity, and connect with international partners.

Shall we compare to Trump's Foundation......oh wait- Trump's Foundation didn't give anything to Haiti
Trump Organization Charities: Trump New York Charitable Organizations

I am not going to cite any sources. IF you are interested in them just google them - there will be no paucity of hits.

2. She blew up relations with Russia from the inception of her 'Reset button' bad translation fiasco. Failing to either ward off Russian aggression or make peace with it, Russia is now CONDUCTING MILITARY DRILLS WITH THE CHINESE, she and the Obama regime have alienated them so badly. She has virtually single handedly reignited the Cold War.H]

LOL- single handedly eh?

Oh how quickly the Trumpsters forget- wait- Trumpsters ignore world affairs.

Russia invaded Georgia on August 8, 2008. Since Bowie is fact challenged- that is before President Obama was elected, and hence before Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State.

Then in 2014 Russia invaded Crimea.

Hillary Clinton opposed both invasions by Putin.

Donald Trump thinks Putin is a fantastic leader and admires him.

I think most Trumpsters admire a leader like Putin- who kills or jails his political opposition.

Her list of failures is longer than her list of accomplishments
I was unable to locate a list of her accomplishments, other than the first person with a vagina to run for the Presidency.

I would normally say 'first woman candidate for President' but the Democrats have redefined what being a woman means or a man.

Now its just a matter of what sexual organs you currently have, natural or cosmetic.

"ESTABLISHMENT!...........RINOs!.......blah, blah.......(blather, rinse, rebleat)"

8 years ago?

Stop wasting your time

I'm guessing by the cut of your math that you are a Recidivist Supply Side Voter....

YOUR link, not mine.

Did you actually watch the video?

1. Her Clinton Foundation Failed the people of Haiti despite hundreds of millions of dollars in donation. Those people are still starving squalor today despite more money per person than record amounts of relief used in a rescue effort before.]

"Failed the people of Haiti"?

So you think that since the Clinton Foundation did not single handedly solve all of Haiti's problems- that is a failure?

Why am I not surprised that once again you are lying

Since 2010, the Clinton Foundation has raised a total of more than $30 million for Haiti, including relief funds as well as projects focused on supporting Haiti’s small and medium businesses, improving livelihoods, enhancing education and exploring the nexus of agriculture, energy and environment. Today, the Clinton Foundation focuses on creating sustainable economic growth in the five priority sectors of energy, tourism, agriculture, environment, and artisans/manufacturing. The Foundation also works to develop full-cycle investing, bringing together producers, investors, and markets in a way that is socially, environmentally, and economically impactful. The Clinton Foundation has helped Haitian businesses develop their skills, increase their productivity, and connect with international partners.

Shall we compare to Trump's Foundation......oh wait- Trump's Foundation didn't give anything to Haiti
Trump Organization Charities: Trump New York Charitable Organizations

Bowie prefers to rely on Bold Assertion.......Only Marxist "fagots" seek credible sources...

I
3. She destroyed Libya, simply destroyed it with her stupidity and incompetence and cowardliness...and maybe old age sleepiness as well. Look at Libya today and realize that she is so incompetent she can do to America what she did to the Libyans.H]

And what did Ms. Clinton do to the Libyans- Jimmie?

The fact is that Libya was ruled by a Dictator who had ordered the killing of American GI's in Germany- and the bombing of the Lockerbie airline. So Qaddafi was no 'friend' of the United States- he was a terrorist who killed Americans.

The United States didn't start ANYTHING in Libya- its citizens revolted. The United States didn't get involved until the United Nations approved of action- against the terrorist dictator.

The first Libyan Civil War, also referred to as the Libyan Revolution[31] or 17 February Revolution,[32] was an armed conflict in 2011, in the North African country of Libya, fought between forces loyal to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and those seeking to oust his government.[33][34] The war was preceded by protests in Zawiya on 8 August 2009, and finally ignited by protests in Benghazi beginning on Tuesday, 15 February 2011, which led to clashes with security forces that fired on the crowd.[35] The protests escalated into a rebellion that spread across the country,[36] with the forces opposing Gaddafi establishing an interim governing body, the National Transitional Council.

The United Nations Security Council passed an initial resolution on 26 February, freezing the assets of Gaddafi and his inner circle and restricting their travel, and referred the matter to the International Criminal Court for investigation.[37] In early March, Gaddafi's forces rallied, pushed eastwards and re-took several coastal cities before reaching Benghazi. A further UN resolution authorised member states to establish and enforce a no-fly zone over Libya, and to use "all necessary measures" to prevent attacks on civilians.[38] The Gaddafi government then announced a ceasefire, but fighting continued.[39][40] Throughout the conflict, rebels rejected government offers of a ceasefire and efforts by the African Union to end the fighting because the plans set forth did not include the removal of Gaddafi.[41]

In August, rebel forces launched an offensive on the government-held coast of Libya, taking back territory lost months before and ultimately capturing the capital city of Tripoli,[42] while Gaddafi evaded capture and loyalists engaged in a rearguard campaign.[43] On 16 September 2011, the National Transitional Council was recognised by the United Nations as the legal representative of Libya, replacing the Gaddafi government. Muammar Gaddafi remained at large until 20 October 2011, when he was captured and killed attempting to escape from Sirte.[44] The National Transitional Council "declared the liberation of Libya" and the official end of the war on 23 October 2011.[45]

8 years ago?

Stop wasting your time

YOUR link, not mine.

No, why bother?

He flipped on supporting HIllary.

Obama has flipped

Hillary has flipped

Bill has flipped.

McConnell has flipped

Boehner has flipped

Ryan has flipped.

What he, or they, said then doesn't mean crap

Just more partisan bullshit

1. Her Clinton Foundation Failed the people of Haiti despite hundreds of millions of dollars in donation. Those people are still starving squalor today despite more money per person than record amounts of relief used in a rescue effort before.

2. She blew up relations with Russia from the inception of her 'Reset button' bad translation fiasco. Failing to either ward off Russian aggression or make peace with it, Russia is no CONDUCTING MILITARY DRILLS WITH THE CHINESE she and the Obama regime have alienated them so badly. She has virtually single handedly reignited the Cold War.

3. She destroyed Libya, simply destroyed it with her stupidity and in competence and cowardliness...and maybe old age sleepiness as well. Look at Libya today and realize that she is so incompetent she can do to America what she did to the Libyans.

4. She destroyed a loyal ally in Egypt's Mubarak. The Muslim Brotherhood anti Western terrorist supporters were then thrown out by a coup by the Egyptian military.

5. She led the creation of chaos in Syria, another nation she has turned into a colossal ruin in the Middle East.

6. She had no idea that refusing to give in to any of the Iraqi governments demands would lead to our withdrawal and the introduction of radical Sunni terrorists, or maybe she thought this would be good for our interests and of Iraq.

7. Iran has grown to the Supreme power in the Middle East under Hillary Clinton and Obama. Maybe their personal connections with Muslim nations and advisers had something to do with this? Iran is a nation that annually holds several anti-America rallies in which the main slogan yelled is 'Death to America!'. Perhaps she and Obama sympathize with them on that matter?

8. The failure to push Pakistan to enable the destruction of the Taliban, who will eventually take over now and run out a key US ally.

9. She led efforts to pull out anti missile defenses from Poland and Slovakia which undermined European confidence in the Obama Regime's back bone. Had they been paying attention they never would have trusted Clinton or Obama along prior to that.

10. She had been accepting donations from foreign governments throughout her entire term as Secretary of State, which not only is a conflict of interest and likely illegal (not that the Clintons have a problem with the merely illegal) but it directly broke her pledge to not accept such donations while Secretary of State. She signed a pledge not to, then did it anyway. Maybe she can trust Chelsea to handle things for her while she is President, if elected, God forbid.

11. She demonstrated such amazing incompetence by storing SAP level secrets of the US government, that the director of the FBI could only let her get away with it by saying that Hillary is too stupid and incompetent to be held responsible for even gross negligence charges. These are direct violations of US law regarding the handling of classified documents. If she cant handle storing classified documents correctly, how can she be trusted with our nuclear forces?

12. As Senator from New York, the home of Wall Street, instead of getting the 200k jobs she promised the people of that state, she failed in her role as Senator to oversee the banking industry, whose malpractice led directly to the collapse of the real estate markets and much of the financial sector.

13. As the leader of the Democratic Party, she failed to make sure that her chief rival, Bernie Sanders, got a clean and fair shot at getting the nomination. Instead she had the DNC's Debbie Washerwoman Schultz piss off the Sanders delegates and then lock them out of the convention. Rumors are that the DNC then hired people off the street to sit in the old Sanders delegates seats and cheer her during her acceptance speech.

Hillary Clinton does not have a single major accomplishment other than building up her resume as a government apparachik, but instead has a lengthy list of failures and disasters that have harmed the people and the interests of the US and has caused the murders and deaths of of countless American assets at home and over seas.

And these fools want her to be President so they can get more free shit, not realizing that Hillary might just kill the goose that gives them the free shit.

But for us loyal Americans who can still assemble Facts with Reason to build thoughtful frames of reference and analysis, Hillary is an oncoming disaster without precedence.

View attachment 87226
You still worried she might win?

Yes....women are saying they will vote for her just because she is a woman, blacks are going to vote for her because she's a democrat......so we have a bunch of people who don't understand what she is going to do to them and the country.........this will no longer be the United States, it will be Mexico north......the corruption and greed that the Mexicans are coming here to escape...they will be voting to create here.....

I
5. She led the creation of chaos in Syria, another nation she has turned into a colossal ruin in the Middle East.]

I am really impressed by how powerful you think Hillary Clinton is- and how ignorant you are of the Syrian conflict.

How did she do that- as Secretary of State exactly?

If you are just lying again- don't bother to reply.

I
7. Iran has grown to the Supreme power in the Middle East under Hillary Clinton and Obama. Maybe their personal connections with Muslim nations and advisers had something to do with this? Iran is a nation that annually holds several anti-America rallies in which the main slogan yelled is 'Death to America!'. Perhaps she and Obama sympathize with them on that matter?]

Iran grew to be the dominant power in the Middle East after the destruction of Iraq.

Maybe your personal bias leads you ignore the actual history? Maybe you sympathize with Saddam Hussein?

8 years ago?

Stop wasting your time

YOUR link, not mine.

No, why bother?

Obama has flipped

Hillary has flipped

Bill has flipped.

McConnell has flipped

Boehner has flipped

Ryan has flipped.

How does McCain, Fiorina, Rubio, and Graham praising Clinton constitute "partisan bullshit"?

I
13. As the leader of the Democratic Party, she failed to make sure that her chief rival, Bernie Sanders, got a clean and fair shot at getting the nomination. Instead she had the DNC's Debbie Washerwoman Schultz piss off the Sanders delegates and then lock them out of the convention. Rumors are that the DNC then hired people off the street to sit in the old Sanders delegates seats and cheer her during her acceptance speech.H]

I can see why you decided not to 'cite any sources'- impossible to cite lies.

Hillary Clinton wasn't head of the Democratic Party.

Just another of your lies.

You are a good and loyal Trumpster- lies and all.

1. Her Clinton Foundation Failed the people of Haiti despite hundreds of millions of dollars in donation. Those people are still starving squalor today despite more money per person than record amounts of relief used in a rescue effort before.

2. She blew up relations with Russia from the inception of her 'Reset button' bad translation fiasco. Failing to either ward off Russian aggression or make peace with it, Russia is no CONDUCTING MILITARY DRILLS WITH THE CHINESE she and the Obama regime have alienated them so badly. She has virtually single handedly reignited the Cold War.

3. She destroyed Libya, simply destroyed it with her stupidity and in competence and cowardliness...and maybe old age sleepiness as well. Look at Libya today and realize that she is so incompetent she can do to America what she did to the Libyans.

4. She destroyed a loyal ally in Egypt's Mubarak. The Muslim Brotherhood anti Western terrorist supporters were then thrown out by a coup by the Egyptian military.

5. She led the creation of chaos in Syria, another nation she has turned into a colossal ruin in the Middle East.

6. She had no idea that refusing to give in to any of the Iraqi governments demands would lead to our withdrawal and the introduction of radical Sunni terrorists, or maybe she thought this would be good for our interests and of Iraq.

7. Iran has grown to the Supreme power in the Middle East under Hillary Clinton and Obama. Maybe their personal connections with Muslim nations and advisers had something to do with this? Iran is a nation that annually holds several anti-America rallies in which the main slogan yelled is 'Death to America!'. Perhaps she and Obama sympathize with them on that matter?

8. The failure to push Pakistan to enable the destruction of the Taliban, who will eventually take over now and run out a key US ally.

9. She led efforts to pull out anti missile defenses from Poland and Slovakia which undermined European confidence in the Obama Regime's back bone. Had they been paying attention they never would have trusted Clinton or Obama along prior to that.

10. She had been accepting donations from foreign governments throughout her entire term as Secretary of State, which not only is a conflict of interest and likely illegal (not that the Clintons have a problem with the merely illegal) but it directly broke her pledge to not accept such donations while Secretary of State. She signed a pledge not to, then did it anyway. Maybe she can trust Chelsea to handle things for her while she is President, if elected, God forbid.

11. She demonstrated such amazing incompetence by storing SAP level secrets of the US government, that the director of the FBI could only let her get away with it by saying that Hillary is too stupid and incompetent to be held responsible for even gross negligence charges. These are direct violations of US law regarding the handling of classified documents. If she cant handle storing classified documents correctly, how can she be trusted with our nuclear forces?

12. As Senator from New York, the home of Wall Street, instead of getting the 200k jobs she promised the people of that state, she failed in her role as Senator to oversee the banking industry, whose malpractice led directly to the collapse of the real estate markets and much of the financial sector.

13. As the leader of the Democratic Party, she failed to make sure that her chief rival, Bernie Sanders, got a clean and fair shot at getting the nomination. Instead she had the DNC's Debbie Washerwoman Schultz piss off the Sanders delegates and then lock them out of the convention. Rumors are that the DNC then hired people off the street to sit in the old Sanders delegates seats and cheer her during her acceptance speech.

Hillary Clinton does not have a single major accomplishment other than building up her resume as a government apparachik, but instead has a lengthy list of failures and disasters that have harmed the people and the interests of the US and has caused the murders and deaths of of countless American assets at home and over seas.

And these fools want her to be President so they can get more free shit, not realizing that Hillary might just kill the goose that gives them the free shit.

But for us loyal Americans who can still assemble Facts with Reason to build thoughtful frames of reference and analysis, Hillary is an oncoming disaster without precedence.

View attachment 87226

Yes....women are saying they will vote for her just because she is a woman, blacks are going to vote for her because she's a democrat......so we have a bunch of people who don't understand what she is going to do to them and the country.........this will no longer be the United States, it will be Mexico north......the corruption and greed that the Mexicans are coming here to escape...they will be voting to create here.....
the corruption and greed that the Mexicans are coming here to escape...they will be voting to create here.....

Where to begin......

I'm a left-wing, liberal Democrat and I hate Hillary Clinton.

Here's why:

Hillary Clinton worked as a lawyer for a firm that represented Monsanto and spent 7 years on the board of directors of union-bashing Wal-Mart. She promoted fracking all over the world. She opposes Medicare-For-All and says a universal, single-payer system can’t happen. She has six personal superPACs funded largely by Wall Street, Big Oil, Big Pharma, Private Prisons, the Military Industrial Complex, etc. She blamed homeowners for the financial crisis created by Wall Street. She supported the $700 billion Wall Street bailout with taxpayer money. She opposes reinstating Glass-Steagall legislature, which Bill Clinton overturned, making way for increased Wall Street recklessness. Hillary hasn’t ruled out raising the Social Security retirement age. She has not ruled out cuts to Social Security. She fully supported the invasion of Iraq. She was an architect of the forced regimes changes in Libya, Bosnia, Serbia, Syria, Kenya, and Honduras. She supported NAFTA. She called the TPP the ‘gold standard’ of trade deals and still has not openly opposed it. She supported PNTR with China. Hillary supported the USA Patriot Act. She opposes tuition-free higher education at public colleges and universities. She championed the 1996 welfare reform. She supports the death penalty. She called to deport children fleeing violence in Central America from the US. She championed the brutally-homophobic DOMA and has passionately spoken against gay rights in the last decade. She supported Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. She supported ‘three strikes and you’re out’ sentencing. She voted for 2006 bill to build a 700mile fence along the Mexican border.

8 years ago?

Stop wasting your time

YOUR link, not mine.

No, why bother?

Obama has flipped

Hillary has flipped

Bill has flipped.

McConnell has flipped

Boehner has flipped

Ryan has flipped.

How does McCain, Fiorina, Rubio, and Graham praising Clinton constitute "partisan bullshit"?

YOUR link, which is not worth bothering with, was titled TRUMP, in 2009.

Not McCain, not Fiorina, not Rubio, and not Graham

they are NOT going to be on Novembers ticket.

Bringing up something Trump said 8 years ago as tho it means something now, is partisan BS.

View attachment 87226

I don't know a single woman who is voting for her solely because she is a woman, and there is no poll I have heard of that says a significant number of women are voting for her because of that. The Madeline Albright crowd is small. I'd be willing to give Republicans a look if they had a reasonable representative. Trump is not that person.

View attachment 87226

I don't know a single woman who is voting for her solely because she is a woman, and there is no poll I have heard of that says a significant number of women are voting for her because of that. The Madeline Albright crowd is small. I'd be willing to give Republicans a look if they had a reasonable representative. Trump is not that person.

Trump is a 4 year experience...hilary will put Justices on the court that will effect every aspect or our lives for about 50 years....that, and her other policies......but freedom is old fashioned....

YOUR link, not mine.

No, why bother?

Obama has flipped

Hillary has flipped

Bill has flipped.

McConnell has flipped

Boehner has flipped

Ryan has flipped.

Bringing up something Trump said 8 years ago as tho it means something now, is partisan BS.
YOUR link, which is not worth bothering with

what about the video which I posted directly beneath it?

If it isn't worth bothering with, why did you run your fucking cretinous gob about it?

YOUR link, not mine.

No, why bother?

Obama has flipped

Hillary has flipped

Bill has flipped.

McConnell has flipped

Boehner has flipped

Ryan has flipped.

YOUR link, which is not worth bothering with

what about the video which I posted directly beneath it?

If it isn't worth bothering with, why did you run your fucking cretinous gob about it?

What about it.?

I hear that bitch screech enough watching the news and Sunday morning talk shows. I never click on a video of her.

Because , like Hillary and the rest I listed earlier, people change their minds about things, esp over an 8 year period.

Why are YOU still running your 'cretinous gob'?

Trying to make people believe you have a point?

Forum List

Back