SHOCKING: Did Anyone see Joy Reid defend an LGBTQ book about rape and incest against Mom's For Liberty?

You said that society did not always practice marriage and I showed when

When cavemen roamed the earth
You didn't define primitive or stable. Through human history there have existed stable societies that had no concept of marriage and European societies that had marriage and constant wars and violent usurping of power. You don't have a real argument. You have the illusion of one so long as no one looks to closely.

You didn't define primitive or stable. Through human history there have existed stable societies that had no concept of marriage and European societies that had marriage and constant wars and violent usurping of power. You don't have a real argument. You have the illusion of one so long as no one looks to closely.
If you dont understand English I cant help you with that

^ Posting without thinking.

Denying the epidemic of conservative grooming of children for rape via exposure to the Bible doesn't solve anything.

How do we stop Regroomercans/Groomservatives from raping the children?

The death penalty for those who promote the Bible - in schools and elsewhere - goes against everything decent people believe in, but is this what it will take to stop the child rape?

What do you think?

🏳️‍🌈 DO you think? 🏳️‍🌈
It's quite obvious you have no intention of backing up what you say. Everything you've posted as "proof" has been soundly debunked, so you have nothing left but repetition.

If you dont understand English I cant help you with that
You can defend your argument without getting emotional. There's technologically primitive and then there's socially primitive. Were the Founders socially primitive for enslaving their own offspring that they had with their slaves? I think so.

You can defend your argument without getting emotional. There's technologically primitive and then there's socially primitive. Were the Founders socially primitive for enslaving their own offspring that they had with their slaves? I think so.
Since you mention slaves let me point out that welfare has destroyed the black family

and the missing two parent family structure has led to increased drug use and crime

I don't really need you to point out your racism but thanks I guess.

Whites and blacks use drugs at the same rate you imbecile.....
Yet blacks have a higher percentage of bastard children than whites do

How do you explain that?

Since you mention slaves let me point out that welfare has destroyed the black family

and the missing two parent family structure has led to increased drug use and crime
Mentioning black people isn't racist you moron but arguing that black families are destroyed and destroyed by being given too much is.

Mentioning black people isn't racist you moron but arguing that black families are destroyed and destroyed by being given too much is.
They have s higher out-of-wedlock birth rate than they had before Johnson and the libs went ape-shit over the War on Poverty

I don't have to. Not being married isn't the same at not caring for your kids.
A single mom with rotating boyfriends cant possibly care for her kids the way a mother with the biological father in the home can

A single mom with rotating boyfriends cant possibly care for her kids the way a mother with the biological father in the home can
You're certainly attempting to make an argument but can quite get over the hump, can you? :lmao:

You're trying really hard though. I recognize the effort.

Your problem is you advocate for adult-child consensual sexual relationships
Your problem is that you're either insane or lying.

Which is it?

Or is it both?
which faces significant hurdles to say the least so you attack conservatives on rape.
Conservative Christians rape children in huge numbers, using the Bible as a primary grooming device.

You advocate for this.

I find this advocacy, and the rape factory created by conservative Christians to destroy children's lives, deeply troubling.

I suspect access to innocent young boys was a major incentive for gays to become priests even if they did not believe in God

The same goes for the Boy Scouts who to be fair were forced by stupid lib judges to admit queers as scout masters and scout members

Homosexuals are a favorite pet minority who are important to the leftwing agends
You've been driven insane by bigotry, ignorance and hate.

You're a danger to yourself and others.

Forum List

Back