Shielded From Justice: The High Cost Of Living In A Police State...

Isn't there a way for police to interact in a society without accosting people?

Yeah, they've moved a long long way from 'To Protect and Serve.' I think the Drug Raids need to end. They're the biggest cause of awful incidents like this. Let the People have their Drugs. Getting high isn't criminal. We have to evolve. Our Criminal Justice System is very antiquated. No one should be put in a cage just for getting high. That's barbaric.

When are pot head libertarians going to come out of their coma and understand that the Police work for them and so do the politicians who make the laws? Every bill that is signed into law takes a little bit more freedom. You can do a freaking year in jail for smoking a cigarette in a restricted area. The same hypocrites who whine about the incarceration rate are the ones who criticize the Tea Party people for trying to make a difference.

Loads of criminals out there.

Hell some of these guys have a rap sheet as long as your arm and have been in jail twenty or 30 times. I see em every day. We have a country full of criminals.

The police have one hard job to do and I wouldn't be a cop if they payed you a thousand dollars an hour.

We just buried a deputy down here. She was shot in the face by a scumbag who vowed he wouldn't go back to jail. He got the death penalty.

Do mistakes happen for cops? You bet your ass they do and Cops are held more than
accountable when they do happen.

Police State? Bullshit. We are far from a police state and anyone who thinks we live in one should shag his ass down to South America where there are real police States.

Police State? Bullshit. Ask all the criminals who get off because a police officer forgot to cross a t or dot an I or one who had the money to pay a great lawyer who got his ass off even though everyone in the courtroom knew he was guilty.

Police State? No way. No how.

Nope. A thousand dollars an hour wouldn't convince me to be a cop.

No more Drug Raids. That time has to pass. I'd rather let the People have their drugs, than see another baby get shot in the face. Let's evolve.

Hell some of these guys have a rap sheet as long as your arm and have been in jail twenty or 30 times. I see em every day. We have a country full of criminals.

The police have one hard job to do and I wouldn't be a cop if they payed you a thousand dollars an hour.

We just buried a deputy down here. She was shot in the face by a scumbag who vowed he wouldn't go back to jail. He got the death penalty.

Do mistakes happen for cops? You bet your ass they do and Cops are held more than

Police State? Bullshit. We are far from a police state and anyone who thinks we live in one should shag his ass down to South America where there are real police States.

Police State? Bullshit. Ask all the criminals who get off because a police officer forgot to cross a t or dot an I or one who had the money to pay a great lawyer who got his ass off even though everyone in the courtroom knew he was guilty.

Time to end brutal Gestapo tactics. Especially when it comes to Drug Raids. I don't fear drugs. But i do fear Gestapos shooting babies in the face for nothing.

"America now has the highest incarceration rate in the World. Yes, even higher than oppressive nations like China, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia. Why such an aggressive charge to lock Citizens up?"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Why?

"America now has the highest incarceration rate in the World. Yes, even higher than oppressive nations like China, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia. Why such an aggressive charge to lock Citizens up?"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Why?

The numbers bear out. We have far too many Citizens locked up in cages. And most are there for Drug Offenses. We need to treat Drug Offenders in a more humane logical fashion. They don't belong in brutal prisons alongside murderers and rapists. There has to be a better way of dealing with it. I just don't feel the act of getting high is a criminal act. Anymore than getting drunk is.

When are pot head libertarians going to come out of their coma and understand that the Police work for them and so do the politicians who make the laws? Every bill that is signed into law takes a little bit more freedom. You can do a freaking year in jail for smoking a cigarette in a restricted area. The same hypocrites who whine about the incarceration rate are the ones who criticize the Tea Party people for trying to make a difference.

Decriminalize Drugs. That will go a long way in preventing these Gestapo-like raids. I don't want to see anymore babies shot in the face over drugs.

Time to end brutal Gestapo tactics. Especially when it comes to Drug Raids. I don't fear drugs. But i do fear Gestapos shooting babies in the face for nothing.

Like that happens every day.

As long as the drug laws are as they are the police will continue to raid.

Change the drug laws. Make Marijuana legal. Regulate it and tax it like the do cigarettes.

Could happen with M but no way it will happen with hard drugs.

Perhaps you'd like a drug dealer living next to you?

I'm sure you won't mind if they deal drugs right next door. I'm also sure you won't mind all the lowlifes around your house. I'm also sure you won't mind if those drug dealers shoot it out with other drug dealers and you and your family get caught in the crossfire.

Nope. You won't mind at all because you sure don't need any police around to protect you and yours.

Like that happens every day.

As long as the drug laws are as they are the police will continue to raid.

Change the drug laws. Make Marijuana legal. Regulate it and tax it like the do cigarettes.

Could happen with M but no way it will happen with hard drugs.

Perhaps you'd like a drug dealer living next to you?

I'm sure you won't mind if they deal drugs right next door. I'm also sure you won't mind all the lowlifes around your house. I'm also sure you won't mind if those drug dealers shoot it out with other drug dealers and you and your family get caught in the crossfire.

Nope. You won't mind at all because you sure don't need any police around to protect you and yours.

It actually does happen quite often. I don't want to see another baby shot in the face over Drugs. It's time to end all Drug Raids. And then Decriminalize Drugs.

Forum List

Back