Sheryl Crow, David Crosby, Rufus Wainwright, Jimmy Buffett, and Joe Walsh are performing at a virtual fundraiser for Joe Biden tomorrow night

i know i shit on him before, but i'll be watching to see Rufus. i love his soft voice. soft like my pillow!

Cant wait to see how this works.
Will the crowd roll in after biden leaves the building or will biden speak to an empty coliseum once the big show is over?
I can't wait to see how it works either, but if it is a virtual concert, what coliseum are we talking about?

Wait...is it going to held at the Elks Club?
I have no idea where it's going to happen,but ya figure it'll have to hold a crowd big enough to see the musicians.
Leave out that aspect and the local library would work just fine.

Will the crowd roll in after biden leaves the building or will biden speak to an empty coliseum once the big show is over?
I can't wait to see how it works either, but if it is a virtual concert, what coliseum are we talking about?

I have no idea where it's going to happen,but ya figure it'll have to hold a crowd big enough to see the musicians.
The headline said "Virtual". Maybe I missed something. Hard to imagine a concert like the old days yet.

The headline said "Virtual". Maybe I missed something. Hard to imagine a concert like the old days yet.

Meh...I'll admit I didnt read much of it because it's obvious it's just a way to inflate Hiden Bidens numbers.
I can see the media reports now.....600k tune in to watch Biden. When we all know it's bullshit.

Meh...I'll admit I didnt read much of it because it's obvious it's just a way to inflate Hiden Bidens numbers.
I can see the media reports now.....600k tune in to watch Biden. When we all know it's bullshit.
Yglesias is not part of the establishment media

Yglesias is not part of the establishment media

Thats a bad one even using your standards.

Aren't you even curious of if it could work as a political fund raiser? Think of it. A concert ticket with a minimum cost of $250 and maximum in the tens of thousands, even if it is a live in person event to watch from home. To me that is asking a lot whether Biden or trump speaks. I am just not in the political fund raising target market, so it is hard to imagine 600K paying contributors. Not saying the performers are bad (on the contrary, they are good) and I will be voting for Joe Biden and the stereo hooked to my main TV is excellent with reasonably good speakers, but come on. Call me cheap, but the the highest concert tickets I ever bought were less than that for Eagles at Starwood Amphitheater and I was in row 13, near center.

Aren't you even curious of if it could work as a political fund raiser? Think of it. A concert ticket with a minimum cost of $250 and maximum in the tens of thousands, even if it is a live in person event to watch from home. To me that is asking a lot whether Biden or trump speaks. I am just not in the political fund raising target market, so it is hard to imagine 600K paying contributors. Not saying the performers are bad (on the contrary, they are good) and I will be voting for Joe Biden and the stereo hooked to my main TV is excellent with reasonably good speakers, but come on. Call me cheap, but the the highest concert tickets I ever bought were less than that for Eagles at Starwood Amphitheater and I was in row 13, near center.

No reason it can't be repeated later with a lower ticket price. A couple big events to get people interested might be the best way to draw future viewers. Don't be surprised when the entire concert is shown in a month or two as a free rerun.

Forum List

Back