She Told Him NOT to Throw The Football Into Her Yard, Then She Kept It Even In Death

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just wanted to share this story with you guys that I heard last night. She should have never gotten arrested for this, but she had guts to stand up for what was right and I'm glad she was buried with the football as to make a final statement. RIP Edna.

She died because the stakes were too high to ignore. A football!

Will some Americans begin to choose death for even lower stakes now?

Have some honestly come to accept that they must die for Trump?

Dude, seriously, what the fuck are you even talking about?

Bidedumb is that you?
giphy.gif

We're not gonna die for trump...do you have plans to make us die for trump?

After Great LEaders blood red speech the other night, seems he wants his followers to make Trump supporters die for their support of Trump. Is that American??

1662221506661.png

I didn't watch the video through, but I'm guessing that the police had to shoot her?

At least that would furnish the most impact of the whole story.

Does anybody know how she died ? Of natural causes would make the whole yarn sort of flat.

yes EvilCat Breath. I'll die for this country and i'll die to protect my kids from re education camps where the left has already suggested raping them and enslaving them. I'll die to prevent that..or i'll die trying.

isn't that amazing? The party that claims its 'for the chilren', is gleefully pondering raping the children of Trump supporting parents. I find that alarming and unbelievable they don't see what they are saying or contemplating.

I just wanted to share this story with you guys that I heard last night. She should have never gotten arrested for this, but she had guts to stand up for what was right and I'm glad she was buried with the football as to make a final statement. RIP Edna.

Not seeing any story anywhere else, is there a link to a news agency?

Forum List

Back