Sharpton Dumped

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Yup. Just as I predicted MSNBC has dumped Sharpton from it's prime time line up.
The fucking hilarious thing is the fucking race whore is going to have a show at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning!
Not exactly the time when virtually all of the race whore's 40 negroes who watch his show will be awake.
But I suppose some of them are sentient enough to know how to tape the show on their stolen DVDs.
MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton's 'PoliticsNation' to Sundays

His show sucked and his production values were not that good

It is about time.

Now MSNBC should fire that white ni66er, Chris Mathews.
Matthews promised he's close his show down if Hillary quits the race.
Hillary will quit in a few weeks when the DNC tells her to go home. Their number crunchers are watching the numbers like hawks. The instant her numbers are lower than she can rebound from she's toast.
She knows it and she knows the DNC knows she knows.

Now if they could stitch his mouth closed and make him afraid of the camera

Soon people will look back at this at say: "What the fuck were they thinking? How did that race hustling poverty pimp ever get a show?"

:rofl:

Yup. Just as I predicted MSNBC has dumped Sharpton from it's prime time line up.
The fucking hilarious thing is the fucking race whore is going to have a show at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning!
Not exactly the time when virtually all of the race whore's 40 negroes who watch his show will be awake.
But I suppose some of them are sentient enough to know how to tape the show on their stolen DVDs.
Meh....good riddance.

Meh....good riddance.
One less retarded black libtard to watch is always good.

Soon people will look back at this at say: "What the fuck were they thinking? How did that race hustling poverty pimp ever get a show?"

They probably felt it was better to have him in house working for them then organizing boycots against the sponsors of their whole lineup.
It was the cost of doing business.

Meh....good riddance.

INTOLERANT RACIST^^^

They probably felt it was better to have him in house working for them then organizing boycots against the sponsors of their whole lineup.

Nope. It was a strategic move. MSNBC ratings rise when cities burn and cops get shot. And no one sparks that shit like Sharpton. They need him in the field.

Nope. It was a strategic move. MSNBC ratings rise when cities burn and cops get shot. And no one sparks that shit like Sharpton. They need him in the field.
They rise? Do they get 2 more viewers? 3?

Al Sharpton can host a show called "So You Think Your A Racist". they can put that show on after "So You Think You Can Dance". on NBC !!!

Forum List

Back