Sharon: F*** The Road Map!

:wtf: no one used religion as a debate tool?

that is a credit to everyone on here, thank you for not bringing out the bible on my ass on this (it is their chosen land, blah blah)

i agree that israel and the US will be on the winning side, but I fear that Israel will pay a fatal price for its victory.

If the Palestinians do not get their stuff together and earn a state in a short amount of time, Israel will be forced one of three options:

give up its very Jewish character (which I greatly admire and respect) and become another democracy with an actual greater number of muslims than jews.

or they could become an apartheid state and deny palestinians within their vast control voting rights.

or they will have to expel more palestinians (which would make israel an even greater pariah state than north korea, burma or iran)

NATO AIR said:
this is pretty much my breaking point with Israel. I understand that the Palestinian leadership is essentially hopeless right now, and that is a terrible situation for every one (especially innocent Israelis who are slaughtered by terrorists). However, Israel has done next to nothing for the Palestinian people, denying them jobs (hence money to pay for food, housing, children), denying them dignity, tearing down their houses indiscriminately, etc etc.
I have no qualms with going after terrorists (i'm glad they're hunting down Hamas) but they are not addressing the future or the present by doing nothing but hunting down terrorists.

so now they've told Pres. Bush and Tony Blair, "F*** You, we're doing our own thing."

so it would be so wonderful, if only pres. bush was not concerned with the jewish lobby's support (as any politician trying to stay in office is, face it these lobbies are very powerful, just like other interest groups (african-americans, christian conservatives, liberals, cubans, etc etc), if pres. bush could say "f the israelis, you don't want to follow our plan, don't want to work together with us, fine then, there goes your funding and aid"

unfortunately this will not happen. shame it doesn't though. pres. George Bush I stood up to the Israelis, perhaps his son could as well.

hopefully sharon and his even farther on the right enemies will ignite a civil war in israel over all this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5974183/
JERUSALEM - Israel will not follow the U.S.-backed “road map” peace plan and could remain in much of the West Bank for a long time after it withdraws from the Gaza Strip, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said in a newspaper interview published Wednesday.

Saudi Prince Abdullah's Peace Plan: The text of the Bush/Abdullah road map peace plan has yet to be become reallity, however, this variation on the "land for peace" plan has received the support of the Gulf States and many other Arab nations. The plan reportedly calls for an Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and it offers restoration of relations with Israel by prominent Arab nations. However, the plan appears to make no mention of the situation of Palestinian refugees.

The U.S. backed SAUDI PEACE ROAD MAP is not meant to have any peace in Israel but simply the first step to destruction of the Jewish democracy.

President Bush is backing a losing Saudi 'forked-tongued' ruse to the detrement of Israel.

Israel is not falling for it.... Bush and State Department are now silent....

would you accept a permenent US military presence in Israel to guarantee America's support for your defence in exchange for a peace plan that was suitable to all parties? (btw, i don't believe in the "right to return" as the arabs want it)

NATO AIR said:
would you accept a permenent US military presence in Israel to guarantee America's support for your defence in exchange for a peace plan that was suitable to all parties? (btw, i don't believe in the "right to return" as the arabs want it)

Would you accept a permanent Israel Defence Force presence in America to guarantee America's defence from world Islamic terrorists in exchange for giving Ossama Idaho and California as a peace offering?

BTW, I believe in a right for the Mexican peasants to work in America.

Forum List

Back