Shame on the media for this Baton Rouge lie and Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its bad enough these lazy whore's are the reason Trump is the GOP nod for Prez. by covering this mad fuck's every single word, now they're ignoring the facts of this lastest cop shooting and making it another Dallas story.....but here's the facts:“There was multiple gunshots going back and forth and back and forth before any police ever showed up. This was not a come-at-police situation,” Vancel said. “They weren’t targeting police at first, I don’t assume so, because these were men out here shooting at each other in an empty parking lot until the police showed and then it turned into a gun battle, I’m guessing to try to get themselves free or get out of the situation.”

Its bad enough these lazy whore's are the reason Trump is the GOP nod for Prez. by covering this mad fuck's every single word, now they're ignoring the facts of this lastest cop shooting and making it another Dallas story.....but here's the facts:“There was multiple gunshots going back and forth and back and forth before any police ever showed up. This was not a come-at-police situation,” Vancel said. “They weren’t targeting police at first, I don’t assume so, because these were men out here shooting at each other in an empty parking lot until the police showed and then it turned into a gun battle, I’m guessing to try to get themselves free or get out of the situation.”
As usual you have no idea what you are blabbering about.

It's no wonder your brethren are getting shot...they're dumb as a fence post.

Police killed more than 100 unarmed black people in 2015

2015policekillingsunarmed.jpeg

Look at Chicago down there at the bottom. It's all about training.

What was ambushed about this???? Like the wittness account shows, a crazy nigga in a parking lot with a gun, shooting, the cops show up and he returns fire, kills several cops and is killed.

If we get anything out of this moving forward as a nation....black people get pissed too. Black people are just as crazy as white mass murderers and black men, although will pay a much heavier price than any one for doing this, are tired of cops killing them and getting away with murder.

What was ambushed about this???? Like the wittness account shows, a crazy nigga in a parking lot with a gun, shooting, the cops show up and he returns fire, kills several cops and is killed.

If we get anything out of this moving forward as a nation....black people get pissed too. Black people are just as crazy as white mass murderers and black men, although will pay a much heavier price than any one for doing this, are tired of cops killing them and getting away with murder.

Your type of "moving forward" was a dumbass movement backwards.

Instead to blame lying presstitutes stop to purchase or to watch their 'products'. In the time of internet there are many more trustworthy blogs or other information sources.

It's no wonder your brethren are getting shot...they're dumb as a fence post.
Box of rocks

Forum List

Back