Shady feminist leader Linda Sarsour arrested outside Trump International for disorderly conduct

RUMORS???

The entire presidency is run on rumors. Its well known that RUMORS are a hell of a lot better than actual hard facts.

• Banned
this is proof that this march is not about women. It's about disruption against Trump & dividing USA.

And she recently called for a jihad against the Trump administration during one of her radical speeches to a group of women. She, like many Muslims, are here on a mission.

upload_2017-7-10_12-25-0.png

this is proof that this march is not about women. It's about disruption against Trump & dividing USA.

Douches who support this bitch, also support female genital mutilations, they support stripping our nation of " OUR" freedom and rights, they support " Women being made to wear clothes that cover their entire bodies' ...

Meanwhile half these leftist liberal morons, walk around the beach in a thong...............lmfao. I so can't wait until these moronic twats get told " Cover up" you offend the Muslims.

VIDEO: LINDA SARSOUR MOCKS STUDENT FOR QUESTIONING FGM TWEET
“I wish I could take their vaginas away - they don't deserve to be women.”
As seen in video footage posted on Twitter, male student attending the May 12 event had asked Sarsour to address a tweet she sent several years ago in which she attacks two prominent critics of female genital mutilation (FGM) and expresses a desire to “take their vaginas away.”

Follow
Lalo Dagach @LaloDagach

Student asks @lsarsour about wanting to "Take away @Ayaanand @ACTBrigitte's vagina."

Linda Sarsour responds: You're a "white man."

7:43 PM - 22 May 2017

"Rumored to"? She is a full fledged terror supporter.

Which is why she just called on fellow Muslims to launch a jihad against Trump. She later tried to say it was just an expression that meant something else but we all know better. Considering what is going on in countries that are exceptionally kind to Muslims, you can just imagine what they'd like to do to us.

How can any female in her right mind be a Muslim?

I suspect that very few actually choose to be one. Most are born into Muslim families and are taught from the start that they exist to serve their men. Some who have escaped that life have spoken out about the horrors they faced. They chastised some lib actors who defend Muslim practices because the women have no voice of their own and must rely on others to take up their cause.

Remember the movie, based on a true story, called "Not Without My Daughter?" It was a real glimpse into what it's like for Muslim women, or all women, under control of Muslim men. They are forced to cover themselves and the clothing is anything but comfortable. They don't have the same freedoms as men and are watched constantly to make sure they don't get out of line. If a man merely accuses them of disobeying him, they are beaten. Even if they are brutally raped, the courts do not take their word for it. The assault must be witnessed by other men willing to speak the truth. Usually, the woman will be punished for infidelity or shaming the family if she is raped.

I see most of them as victims who just haven't managed to escape. Even when they do get free, they are often killed when the men catch up to them.

Linda Sarsour was raised under sharia law. She openly supports it but really has no choice. The only time you will ever see a Muslim woman being outspoken is when she is obeying sharia law and going against infidels. Once the battle is won, she will have no more freedom or voice.

There are a few former Muslim women who speak out but live in fear. You never fully escape the threat of Islam.

But, liberals will continue to defend them simply because the first black president defended them. It became the new rule.

Last edited:
These Muz women think they know something and all they really know is how to be slaves of their men

So take advice from Muz women who have been abused for centuries????
You libs are stone cold dead in the head for thinking that conforming to these rag tag nations and their ideals is a good idea. Listening and believing her would be like advocating for a child molester who wants to lead a field trip of grade schoolers

Forum List

Back