Shady And Corrupt. Add Barrett Real Estate Deal To List Of Supreme Court Ethics Scandals

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The endless drip of shady and corrupt Supreme Court dealings just further underscores the need for reform," said Kyle Herrig, president of the watchdog group Accountable.US. "Every federal judge is bound to an ethics code requiring them to avoid behavior that so much as looks improper, except for Supreme Court justices. Chief Justice Roberts has the power to change that, but so far he hasn't shown the courage. If he fails to do his job, Congress must do theirs."

52 Senate seats, and this court is done.

The endless drip of shady and corrupt Supreme Court dealings just further underscores the need for reform," said Kyle Herrig, president of the watchdog group Accountable.US. "Every federal judge is bound to an ethics code requiring them to avoid behavior that so much as looks improper, except for Supreme Court justices. Chief Justice Roberts has the power to change that, but so far he hasn't shown the courage. If he fails to do his job, Congress must do theirs."

Just can't quit with the RawSewage, no matter how silly it makes you look, eh?

Nice try at a cool post.

Supreme Court Justices should not be political appointees and have zero conflicts of interests. So I declare it is time to
shut down the Supreme Court. This court is being used as a
third arm of Capitol Hill.

Let's get rid of it!!!!!

Wow, sheeple screwey lecturing us on the corrupt ethics of the Supreme Court. Seems a bit unbelievable.

If you libs want to impeach Supreme Court justices you don't like, you have to get a majority of the US House first and you can impeach them all.

And if you want to remove them, you'll need a 2/3 majority in the US Senate.

Until you achieve that, you are better off shutting the fuck up. If I was Alito, or any of the other conservative justices, I would go out of my way to pay you guys back with decisions that would make your heads explode, if you tried to ruin my livelihood.

Save yourself some grief and just suck it up, buttercup.

A Notre Dame professor who had just taken a leadership role at RLI purchased Barrett's private home months after she was sworn in in October 2020.

What did they pay for the home? What did comparables in the area go for?
YAWN!

Supreme Court Justices should not be political appointees and have zero conflicts of interests. So I declare it is time to
shut down the Supreme Court. This court is being used as a
third arm of Capitol Hill.

Let's get rid of it!!!!!
Let's don't wacko!
How about you leave instead?

giphy.gif

If you libs want to impeach Supreme Court justices you don't like, you have to get a majority of the US House first and you can impeach them all.

And if you want to remove them, you'll need a 2/3 majority in the US Senate.

Until you achieve that, you are better off shutting the fuck up. If I was Alito, or any of the other conservative justices, I would go out of my way to pay you guys back with decisions that would make your heads explode, if you tried to ruin my livelihood.

Save yourself some grief and just suck it up, buttercup.

Actually, all I need is 51 votes to add more justices, flipping the makeup of the court.

And then the fun comes.

They ALL need to be under ethic rules that are in place for all other Judges.

Forum List

Back