Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

Clearly it hurts you, fake vet.

Clearly what hurts, you junior enlisted, non-productive imbecile? It doesn't hurt me that you've never had a meaningful assignment while "serving" the military. Heh - don't feel bad. The Army needs barbers and cooks back stateside. Be proud you little prick.

The fact that you aren't a real veteran is what hurts. You're a poseur.

My DD214 says I was stationed in Kirkuk, Iraq from 2004-2005 for six months. Do you know where that is and what was happening there at the time?

Yours says what again?

Oh, that's right you don't have one.

What's on my DD-214 is none of your fucking business, Alice.

One six month deployment ? (laugh)

Clearly what hurts, you junior enlisted, non-productive imbecile? It doesn't hurt me that you've never had a meaningful assignment while "serving" the military. Heh - don't feel bad. The Army needs barbers and cooks back stateside. Be proud you little prick.

The fact that you aren't a real veteran is what hurts. You're a poseur.

My DD214 says I was stationed in Kirkuk, Iraq from 2004-2005 for six months. Do you know where that is and what was happening there at the time?

Yours says what again?

Oh, that's right you don't have one.

What's on my DD-214 is none of your fucking business, Alice.

One six month deployment ? (laugh)

I know what's on your DD214 ... nothing.

There isn't one.

You think this guy is a fine representation of the United States Marine Corps ?

Wait...

You probably do.

He is a vet, he is protecting his fellow Americans, he is talking about Honor, he is talking about not hurting unarmed CITIZENS....yes I do.

And I can see that you do not. It's all Greek to you, isn't it?

You know the definition of honor ?

Where ?

You come across as a brain-dead Villiage Idiot.

Every post you make in this thread clearly indicates that when it comes to the concept of Honor, you are completely befuddled.

He is a vet, he is protecting his fellow Americans, he is talking about Honor, he is talking about not hurting unarmed CITIZENS....yes I do.

Were any "unarmed citizens" being hurt? And in defining "hurt" does getting tased for non-compliance i.e. resisting arrest count?

At that moment, they were not being hurt. I do believe that those cops were feeling a sense of shame. Of course that Marine shamed them. Good think the camera was on...it's obvious the cops knew it was there too. Some of them actually looked like he was getting his point across, quite well too.

If no one was being hurt then his argument had no merit.

As what are the cops to do? The man broke no laws. But I guarantee if he had, he would have went down.

You know the definition of honor ?

Where ?

You come across as a brain-dead Villiage Idiot.

Every post you make in this thread clearly indicates that when it comes to the concept of Honor, you are completely befuddled.

In this thread? Hell, on this board!

Were any "unarmed citizens" being hurt? And in defining "hurt" does getting tased for non-compliance i.e. resisting arrest count?

At that moment, they were not being hurt. I do believe that those cops were feeling a sense of shame. Of course that Marine shamed them. Good think the camera was on...it's obvious the cops knew it was there too. Some of them actually looked like he was getting his point across, quite well too.

As what are the cops to do? The man broke no laws. But I guarantee if he had, he would have went down.

He said he saw it, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Why is the "Sgt" wearing medals on cammies? He's completely out of uniform. And he's insane. If he was indeed in Iraq for 14 months, he's obviously suffering from PTSD and needs medical attention ASAP. I can't get a close enough look at his ribbons, but I'd be willing to bet they're completely out of order (i.e. bought off the rack and just placed whereever the dumb fuck thought they looked best).

He probably rates a MUC, a NUC and a National Defense Medal. And that's about all.

His being disorderly in public. He's lucky he didn't get clubbed and arrested.

When I stated that I could take the guy it was in response to a question directed at me. I gave an honest answer.

Honest answer my ass, if you tried to fight anyone you would get your ass folded like a tent and you know it.:lol:

Yes, honesty. Something of which you know very little about.

Now run along boy.

You wouldn't know honesty if it hid you upside your little pinhead with a brick, go to sleep little girl.:lol:

So you can only arrest armed citizens for violating the law? :cuckoo:

Ah, so that's what you got from this.

You really shouldn't expect much more.

Afterall, Lonestar is the same guy that believes affirmative action is racist but laws banning interracial marriage are not.

Seriously unbelievable but true fucking story (with links to back it up if needed). :thup:

I haven't seen the links but I believe you, Lonestar is a retard.

Ah, so that's what you got from this.

Afterall, Lonestar is the same guy that believes affirmative action is racist but laws banning interracial marriage are not.

Seriously unbelievable but true fucking story (with links to back it up if needed). :thup:

No need to take my word for it. From the second link:

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist.

btw: comment made in the context of a discussion about the Loving v Virginia SCOTUS case that struck down miscegenation laws. :thup:

Last edited:

No need to take my word for it. From the second link:

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist.

btw: comment made in the context of a discussion about the Loving v Virginia SCOTUS case that struck down miscegenation laws. :thup:

I went through the thread and you are spot on, I have seen plenty of racist posts from this jack ass to know he is racist piece of trash, probably because when he was locked down in prison he was a prison hoe for the Black inmates, Lonestar did do some time in prison, real talk.

I took an Oath that I live by. am NOT anti-NYPD. I am anti- Police Brutality. I am no longer under contract with the USMC so I do NOT have to follow military uniform regulations. I DON'T affiliate myself with ANY GROUPS or POLITICAL ORG. I affiliate myself with the AMERICAN PEOPLE that's it. I REFUSE to affiliate with anything that SEPARATES. There is an obvious problem in the country and PEACEFUL PEOPLE should be allowed to PROTEST without Brutality. I was involved in a RIOT in Rutbah, Iraq 2004 and we did NOT treat the Iraqi citizens like they are treating the unarmed civilians in our OWN Country. No one was brutalized because our mission was to 'WIN the hearts and minds.' why should I expect anything less in my OWN Country.

I could swear I saw a similar thread earlier today, but after a solid five-minute search, I've yet to find it. Please merge my thread if you know where the other thread is.

Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas stands up to shameful NYPD | The Economic Voice

Good for him. This is obviously someone that understood service to the country when he was in the service.

:clap2:

He said he saw it, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

You can choose to believe him. But I choose not to.

My opinion is the man has had a bad experience with law enforcemnt and like a lot of liberals he probably doesn't have much admiration for cops.

Forum List

Back