SFC Ollie

Delivery of a boquet of poppies, American Legion flower, to cheer SFC Ollie--from all those who appreciate Ollie finding the identification of the wounded soldiers at last week's Memorial Day ceremonies..

(News video click here)

For Ollie with love and thanks from us all:

Very good idea becki, but the poppies are the same for the American Legion as well as the Veterans of Foreign Wars. It's not just the American Legions' flower.

the poppy story

Alot has happened in the last 10 days in my personal life. You guys know a little of it.

But after the super mental successes on Memorial Day, And then the Heart giving up 2 days later.

I find my Half brother whom I had only met once before back in the 70's, and his 2 beautiful Daughters. Had a family reunion in the Hospital...... It just can't get better than that....

Alot has happened in the last 10 days in my personal life. You guys know a little of it.

But after the super mental successes on Memorial Day, And then the Heart giving up 2 days later.

I find my Half brother whom I had only met once before back in the 70's, and his 2 beautiful Daughters. Had a family reunion in the Hospital...... It just can't get better than that....

Wonderful news ollie on the family reunion!!! It will be good getting for all of you to get to know each other...

That's great news. So happy you're on the mend, Ollie. :)

Forum List

Back